Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Without a RB and CM reinforcements we have nothing to search for in CL. Average teams will run through us.

As things stand, in Serie A we are still favorites. Although I can see Napoli fighting with us until the last round.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Yeah :D there are two jokes that's been around for centuries in Brazil that will never die. One is about the Portuguese man being dumb as a rock and always being the owner of a bakery and the woman is always hairy beyond recognition.
Well I've heard that all brazilians are dumb...even rocks are smarter. :boh:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Breaking news: We are going to sign Strootman.

Agreement with player. Release clausle of 45m.

You heard it here first.

@Mark what do you think?
Im not a big fan of him but I do think he would be a very good purchase if he can stay healthy - Still would rather see us sign the quality we deserve...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bentancur & Benatia?

- - - Updated - - -

Sczescny (or how you write his name)
Both were basically signed way before this summer...
Bentancur was already part of the Tevez deal and it was obvious he`ll be here sooner or later..
Benatia was as obvious as Coman to Bayern

Sczesney is indeed a signing

Anyway all but Bernardeschi and D.Costa are bench players while our current 11 need reinforcement...
Cancelo seems to be our next signing while CM still need to address

I guess our purchase list will be
Polish GK D.Costa Bernardeschi Keita Matuidi Cancelo
Buffon;A.Sandro Chiellini Benatia Cancelo; Pjanic Matuidi; D.Costa Dybala Bernardeschi; Higuain
I have a feeling we might change formation mid season to a more narrower formation like the diamond or 3-4-2-1 (Depends on D.Costa`s performance)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Bentancur was already part of the Tevez deal and it was obvious he`ll be here sooner or later..

Anyway all but Bernardeschi and D.Costa are bench players while our current 11 need reinforcement...

Buffon;A.Sandro Chiellini Benatia Cancelo; Pjanic Matuidi; D.Costa Dybala Bernardeschi; Higuain
I have a feeling we might change formation mid season to a more narrower formation like the diamond or 3-4-2-1 (Depends on D.Costa`s performance)
Berna and Costa bench players? U can't be that stupid, can U?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Only the option. We had options on several other players and he's the only one who ended up here, so it wasn't obvious at all. And we bough him between the winter window and this window, so he joins the team now. 5 new players, not counting Cuadrado and Benatia. Of those 5, Costa and Berna will be starters most of the time and De Sciglio will most likely be a starter if we don't buy another RB. Szczesny will be a sub this season but he will replace Buffon next season.

We sold 2 starters and 2 subs. That's a total of 9 important transfers. How is that quiet? Quiet compared to which team, Man City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)