Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Keita
Cancelo
Spinazzola
Nzonzi

COME TO DADDY.
I approve of this, without Spinazzola though. He won't get much game time, unless we sell Sandro :scared:

Spinazzola and Caldara can come back in January, when Atalanta are safe in mid-table, and have had time to find adequate replacements. We need more of those young Atalanta talents :D

Don't buy a CB now, go all in for a quality midfield reinforcement, and buy a RB and another striker if we are selling Cuadrado and/or sending out Kean on loan.

We should really have options on both SMS and Schick. I have a feeling we'll regret letting those two go elsewhere.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
We need an RB. We desperately need an RB. Lichsteiner has been useless for several years and De Sciglio is not even a football player, he is that bad. We literally have one massive gaping hole in the team and it's like we are playing with a man down with our RBs.

I highly suggest we sign Aurier. People hate his attitude and shitty antics but he's still nowhere near Tevez who was amazing for us despite his past. Truth is Aurier is a fantastic RB and easily in the top 10 in the world at his position, yet still only 24. He is 100% available due to PSG having Alves and Meunier, and even left him off the pre-season friendlies. He should be available for a decent price, and I think is one of the players PSG would let us do business for even with their cunty attitude against us. Especially after signing Neymar when they need to balance the books a bit.

Ricardo Pereira would be a non-controversial option, not a PSG player, and a fantastic young player aswell to consider. Porto always gives reasonable prices and I don't think he would be much pricier than Sandro, and I believe we have the funds now that Lemina is going.

Cancelo is very unimpressive, altough I must admit I have not seen much. I'd usually say I trust the managements eye, but De Sciglio has been so so bad, and has been so bad for years I don not know what they are doing with the RB choices since Cancelo is the most rumoured option to join him as the second RB. I just hope to god another Siquieira happens and we all of a sudden bag an Aurier or a Pereira in flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)