Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
you would need a Vidal type with Verratti and Pjanic, someone who will run box to box.

- - - Updated - - -

if we sell Dybala we're not replacing him with a big name/signing with the money... we probably got Bernardeschi for his replacement because they are planning to ship Paulo off if not now next year for sure. Remember, business and money before winning, it's the Juve way, don't be fooled with cute slogans.
Both Mire and Verratti are b2b. Also your sentence about Juve prioritizing money to trophies is just ignorant.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Agree with everything minus the Khedira block part. he is not good enough to be counted as a physical presence to block results
You are definitely right about Khedira. He is not the warrior type of player, but I cant think of somebody who is available right now. Again, the Matuidi's and N'Zonzi's for 40 m each. Give me a break, that would be laughable.

Ideal for this formation would be Vidal, but hes not coming back for sure. And again, I prefer Marchisio and Pjanic together in that role, I really believe that can be a pretty inspiring couple. My only worry is that we can be vulnerable in defence, it is a very attacking orientated team this way. But then again, a very fun Juventus to watch as well!

I hope for some more youngsters, that will make this transfer window complete:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)