Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
true, you can tell that by the fact that we still have 1-2 good players left ::lol3::
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck manolas. If people here thought bonny was a nutcase this idiot is on another level
I would never give any money for Manolas.Good but not great defender.Usually our attackers made a fool out of him.I remember Higuain did that last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Benatia can fill the gap. I don't know why Allegri doesn't play him. In my opinion he is better than Bon. Give the marrocan a chance Maxi. We don't need central defence we have more than enough. What we need is a striker. Bring moratta back or bring Sanchez or benzema.
No he isn't better that Bonucci.No way.Bonucci is in another league for Benatia.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I would never give any money for Manolas.Good but not great defender.Usually our attackers made a fool out of him.I remember Higuain did that last year.
:agree: Higuain who has been in Bonucci's pocket all the years.

We have done yet another batshit retarded sale without the slightest idea of an equivalent or better replacement. Top tier mercato third time in the row

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
With Bonu sell, Schick not coming and Costa being loan deal only we probably have around 150m to spend. Thats 3 world class players.
150 million doesn't get you 3 WC players. Guys like Berna, Costa, Kyle Walker, Siggurdsen, some random Gk now command fees in excess of 40 million, and none of them are anything close to WC.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
cheerbot is ridiculing genuine concerns after the best defender on the team has been sold to a league rival? what a surprise :lol: can't wait for Zach to return and reinforce your lines. His 'I'm sure Bonucci will come out and deny the rumours tomorrow' didn't work out. But it's never to late to go 180° on your yesterday's opinion

Jun 6, 2015
cheerbot is ridiculing genuine concerns after the best defender on the team has been sold to a league rival? what a surprise :lol: can't wait for Zach to return and reinforce your lines. His 'I'm sure Bonucci will come out and deny the rumours tomorrow' didn't work out. But it's never to late to go 180° on your yesterday's opinion
I loved Bonucci and hate to see him go, not trying to defend that sale the slightest. We differ in the way we deal with these things and I was only teasing you a bit no need to go on the defensive.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Inter want Naby Keita? :boh: :shocked: We should intercept that, if true.

No Manolas please. The only Greek I want is Halloumi and Souvlakia.

- - - Updated - - -

M'Bappe as in
D. Costa - Dybala - M'Bappe
Higuain​

And the rest for a CM, Vidal type. Nainggolan fits but doubt he'd join. I just want a better version of N'Zonzi / Matuidi / Matic
I'd sell Higuain for Mbappe tbh. I don't think we can fund Mbappe without another major sale, and even then, it might prove difficult :D

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I'd sell Higuain for Mbappe tbh. I don't think we can fund Mbappe without another major sale, and even then, it might prove difficult :D
I'm not a mercenary but I'd sell Higuain too considering his age and that we'd make a profit :lol: He wasn't bad with us, he just lacked better MID support which isn;t his fault but that deal would be too good for me to turn down. We're about to spend 40m for Bernie and got 40m from Bonucci...that's 80 added to M'Bappe budget...add Lemina + Sturaro sale and you can get M'bappe. Considder we also lost Bonnie's wage and also Alves' so we can afford a big bame IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)