Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Would this summer be considered as revolution? We already lost 4 (Evra,Bonucci, Alves, Neto) ouf of the 24 players we started last season, and potentially going to offload another 4 (Lemina, Sturaro,Rincon,Lich).
We would need to change the tactic especially with Bonucci gone now.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Oh, it so does... We got 3 WC players last year for less than that amount (D. Alves, Pjanic, Higuain).
Probably depends on how you understand word world class. For me world class are the players who are considered top 3 in their position in 5 best leagues. Imo 50m gets you world class player even in this market.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Would this summer be considered as revolution? We already lost 4 (Evra,Bonucci, Alves, Neto) ouf of the 24 players we started last season, and potentially going to offload another 4 (Lemina, Sturaro,Rincon,Lich).
We would need to change the tactic especially with Bonucci gone now.
Evra?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I struggle to know what the club see in Sturaro, at least on a technical level. Everything else, yes, he's got the spirit and right 'can do' attitude that we look for in players, but he's so often not good enough to do what he wants to do.

- - - Updated - - -

#Benassi guru rumour.
I like Benassi but he's a good mile off the standard of player we should be looking at. And Toro would ask for something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)