Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12,942
    I can give you those rumours if you want.

I guarantee Juventus will sign a European player over the summer.
    I'd need to see that conversation on your phone though. We can't just post detailed scoops like this out of the blue.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Bring Zlatan to mentor Schick for one year :agree:
    I was actually thinking about it but Im not sure how Zlatan can fit in - I mean we aim to speed up our game while Zlatan as great as he is get your team a bit slower.. also it would be nice to see both Juve and Zlatan remove the loser image that the CL put on them
    and now for some fantasy football Mbappe Higuain Dybala;Zlatan

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
    I was actually thinking about it but Im not sure how Zlatan can fit in - I mean we aim to speed up our game while Zlatan as great as he is get your team a bit slower.. also it would be nice to see both Juve and Zlatan remove the loser image that the CL put on them
    and now for some fantasy football Mbappe Higuain Dybala;Zlatan
    Yes he can slow down the game a little bit but to be honest we were never like highest pace team around...Zlatan brings a lot and I see some people call him a chocker,truth is he is nowhere near that type of chocker Higuain is...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Mbappe to juve :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for the important question, zach is utterly shameless i think that would provide him big advantage over a cultured poof like maddy. Zach also seems like someone who could tap into some weird repressed rage when maddy insults him so double advantage

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    We should be able to offer him appropriate wages but Monaco would demand far too much to let him go. No chance. He'll probably stay at Monaco for a year more and with another amazing season Real will take him to replace Ronaldo for ~€150m.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Mbappe to juve :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for the important question, zach is utterly shameless i think that would provide him big advantage over a cultured poof like maddy. Zach also seems like someone who could tap into some weird repressed rage when maddy insults him so double advantage
    True :lol:

But all it takes is one good punch to the jaw to take down a man of any size.

del_piero50

Mar 21, 2017
    I really want Zlatan to come to Juventus!It is unreal to write and dreaming about Mbappe

Изпратено от моят SM-A510F с помощта на Tapatalk

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
    I'd actually be very happy with Zlatan. He's the sort of player that will kick you in the ding dong if you underperform. Since Vidal we haven't had such a driver player and we really lack that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)