Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Signing Zlatan means spending a lot on his wage. Having to deal with Raiola. All that while not being sure he will not get a grave injury again.

It's a bet. I'm not sure Juve needs that at the moment. (and I like zlatan a lot).

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
That dealing with Raiola doesn't matter, he'll finish his career soon, has no market value as he's a free agent...he's a short term solution. His wage will be high but he will add a new dimmension if he's back at 90% at least.

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
Signing Zlatan means spending a lot on his wage. Having to deal with Raiola. All that while not being sure he will not get a grave injury again.

It's a bet. I'm not sure Juve needs that at the moment. (and I like zlatan a lot).
At this point of his career he will accept a significant wage cut,he have unfinished business here, and would be amazing for him and Juve to finally win that CL trophy together,awesome end of story for him and Buffon

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This Mercator will show us what kind of team we aspire to be.
We start from a very strong position, we won the double and reached the CL final.
We have champions and we can build from here, using the extra cash and prestige we have earned, to further strengthen our team, consolidate our growth progress and become a powerhouse again.
To do that we must keep our starters and add a couple of players that can help us go that extra mile, one experienced freebie and one big acquisition.

Or, we can settle where we are, secure our domestic dominance and accept our marginal role in Europe, let it for the big spenders and cash in on our greatest players Sandro, Dybala and Cuadrado, like we did with Pogba, Tevez and Vidal and replace them with mediocre Italian ones, like DiSciglio, Bernardeschi and Sensi.

Last year we have shown great ambition by getting big profile players, esp the 100mil Higuain prooved that we mean business. This is why I believe that we still have a complex plan in progress and higher profile targets that are still not approached yet.
We made careful and calculated moves up until now, until this 50mil offer in Bernardeschi...

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
This Mercator will show us what kind of team we aspire to be.
We start from a very strong position, we won the double and reached the CL final.
We have champions and we can build from here, using the extra cash and prestige we have earned, to further strengthen our team, consolidate our growth progress and become a powerhouse again.
To do that we must keep our starters and add a couple of players that can help us go that extra mile, one experienced freebie and one big acquisition.

Or, we can settle where we are, secure our domestic dominance and accept our marginal role in Europe, let it for the big spenders and cash in on our greatest players Sandro, Dybala and Cuadrado, like we did with Pogba, Tevez and Vidal and replace them with mediocre Italian ones, like DiSciglio, Bernardeschi and Sensi.

Last year we have shown great ambition by getting big profile players, esp the 100mil Higuain prooved that we mean business. This is why I believe that we still have a complex plan in progress and higher profile targets that are still not approached yet.
We made careful and calculated moves up until now, until this 50mil offer in Bernardeschi...
:tup:

Dpubt we spent 90m on Higuain just to make the team weaker next season. He won't have much resell value so getting him for performance is the ony way to go and I hope we can add to that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd actually be very happy with Zlatan. He's the sort of player that will kick you in the ding dong if you underperform. Since Vidal we haven't had such a driver player and we really lack that.
Lichtsteiner chews out his granny if she puts down a glass without a coaster.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12,975
    You say that because he placates your inner high school beta girl, who hides in bleachers when the true queen b gets her crown lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    FALSE

- - - Updated - - -

Wait.

I'm obviously out of the loop on something here.

Zlatan?

You mean, my Zlatan ? :touched: Iba? :touched:
    really? You should respond to yourself...name recognition?

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)