Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Juventus have reportedly joined the race to sign Monaco starlet Kylian Mbappe.

Tuttosport cites a report in Le Parisien that claims Juve are among a clutch of elite clubs that are “closely following the situation of the French gem”.
The other five sides are said to be Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, Arsenal, Barcelona, Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea.
However, reports in Spain suggest Madrid are best placed to sign the 18-year-old attacker.
“Mbappe to Madrid this year? I don’t know,” President Florentino Perez is quoted as saying last week.
“We have to decide whether to take him and let him play or if it’s better for him to stay where he is and gain more experience. Zidane must give me the 'OK’.”

Juve are currently on the lookout for an attacker capable of playing on the left wing, and Mbappe would certainly fill that void.

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
I would sign Zlatan if I am Beppster in a heartbeat...that mofo is not a human being and if anyone can come out better from that injury its fuc*king Zlatan...Alright he left us,but common guys Football became a bussines long time ago,theres no more players like ADP or Totti,i dunno but I am not taking that he left us that tragically, I mean he was rising as a global superstar at that time and he decided it would harm his career playing in Seria B...I mean I can understand that,still hats down for guys who stayed with lady at that time

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I would sign Zlatan if I am Beppster in a heartbeat...that mofo is not a human being and if anyone can come out better from that injury its fuc*king Zlatan...Alright he left us,but common guys Football became a bussines long time ago,theres no more players like ADP or Totti,i dunno but I am not taking that he left us that tragically, I mean he was rising as a global superstar at that time and he decided it would harm his career playing in Seria B...I mean I can understand that,still hats down for guys who stayed with lady at that time
zlatan #10

- - - Updated - - -
@Tommy @AzZuRi7 you approve?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have a feeling we will do a great signing again. An unexpected name like Higuain last year

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
My favourite source of Juve gossip, whats the murmurs around Juve? No hints similar to last year's mysterious big south American signing ala just before we got Higuain?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zach hands down, not only has he got that girth, he's also not scared of ripping ppl apart.
@Maddy is too much of a lover :ghey:
Maybe so, but Maddy would just have to look at Zach, point at his penis and laugh. I bet Zach would take his own life after that.

- - - Updated - - -

My favourite source of Juve gossip, whats the murmurs around Juve? No hints similar to last year's mysterious big south American signing ala just before we got Higuain?

Don't stroke his ego, man.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Tanu said that he doesn't talk to his source much now. At least we still have Mark :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12,940
    Tanu said that he doesn't talk to his source much now. At least we still have Mark :D
    south american player last year was not mine or tanu, it was that shady Realtor that was arrested before who said we were gonna sign a top scorer from SA. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)