Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He pretty much called Zlatan and Di Maria gay or such. He wasnt wrong to attack his coach? and You want him here? Maybe you are colorblind and confused Juve for Inter :D

Osvaldo had a very brief stay were he barely played, and we were desperate for depth so we tolerated his Johnny Depp cosplaying ass for some months, that was it.
Watch the video, he never called di Maria or Zlatan gay. Actually gave respect to zlatan. "Attack his coach" loll he said he was bad, so what? A lot of players think their manager sucks, only difference is aurier was honest about it.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
One of the Italian newspapers is saying that we are after Keita. As part of the deal we could loan Pjaca to them. I would be in favor of such a move given 1) How good Keita is given his age; and 2) Pjaca coming back after an injury - a loan spell would be good for him and us.

Could it be that our forwards for next season could be: Cuadrado, Dybala, Bernadeschi, Shick, Keita, Higuain, Mandzukic. 7 forwards I guess makes sense if we stick to the 4231.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
One of the Italian newspapers is saying that we are after Keita. As part of the deal we could loan Pjaca to them. I would be in favor of such a move given 1) How good Keita is given his age; and 2) Pjaca coming back after an injury - a loan spell would be good for him and us.

Could it be that our forwards for next season could be: Cuadrado, Dybala, Bernadeschi, Shick, Keita, Higuain, Mandzukic. 7 forwards I guess makes sense if we stick to the 4231.
Send Pjaca away and bring Keita 10/10 mercato :tuttosport:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

That would be a win win situation as Pjaca needs a loan to a Serie A club - it would definitely help his development!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)