Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Players: Steve Mandanda, Laurent Koscielny, Serge Aurier, Cédric Carrasso, Clément Chantôme, Alassane Pléa, Wylan Cyprien, Allan Saint-Maximin, Thomas Touré, Enzo Crivelli, Didier Digard, Daniel Congré, Yann Bodiger, Alban Lafont, Alexis Blin, Zinédine Machach, Grejohn Kyei, Johan Carrasso, Mouez Hassen, Riffi Mandanda

Coaches: Willy Sagnol, Alain Casanova
half are not good enough, half i dont know, Aurier looks like a fantastic signing when looking at the rest of those. Mandanda though :tuttosport:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was not really into buying Danilo, but you guys should now pray for it to happen.

If it doesn't, then here comes aurier the retard :sergio:
Haha, some of these guys discussing his on pitch merits dont realize this guy might be the most unprofessional IDIOT in top football right now. Litterally no one has been as outlandish and unacceptable in a while at this level. I mean the guy couldnt play a big CL game because he was banned from entering UK :D Got 2 months sentence for elbowing a cop. Verbally attacks his coach and teammates on camera, not secretely filmed or privately, but deliberately said it knowing it would be public.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Besides insulting Blanc Aurier also insulted Zlatan and Angelito Di Maria in a live video while smoking shisha.

Quite a character.

Maybe that's what we need, load up a shisha during half time instead of slapping and screaming.
Shows how seriously big his cojones are, nobody insults Zlatan and comes out unscathed.
Aurier will be legendary here.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Haha, some of these guys discussing his on pitch merits dont realize this guy might be the most unprofessional IDIOT in top football right now. Litterally no one has been as outlandish and unacceptable in a while at this level. I mean the guy couldnt play a big CL game because he was banned from entering UK :D Got 2 months sentence for elbowing a cop. Verbally attacks his coach and teammates on camera, not secretely filmed or privately, but deliberately said it knowing it would be public.

:rofl:

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
And cound't play another big one a year before because in a video live on internet from his home, he insulted a CL referee which led UEFA to ban him for many CL games.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So, as it stands right now, w are looking at the following. Possibly.

In

Schick
Bernadeschi
Danilo
I'm not even going to try to spell that GK's name on a smartphone

Out

Alves
Possibly Neto

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So, as it stands right now, w are looking at the following. Possibly.

In

Schick
Bernadeschi
Danilo
I'm not even going to try to spell that GK's name on a smartphone

Out

Alves
Possibly Neto
Bentancur too, tho hard to see him staying with us.

De Schiglio will sadly come for sure, even more so now theres rumours of Licht leaving.

How's the wifes health? Better I hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)