Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Today Juventus has done a lot of meetings and between them, has been with Curbis, Aurier's agent in Milan. The bianconeri are getting interested in the Paris Saint Germain right wingback lead but still are in Danilo and will decide which one to focus on. Aurier doesn't count as an extracommunitarian player though (as Danilo is) and that would leave a free spot for other operations. The meeting has been positive, Paratici likes Aurier a lot and PSG asks €25m for him
-GDM

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we could return costa to guardiola costa, and danilo to porto danilo....
Goddamn what a flank.

- - - Updated - - -

Schick
Keep Sandro
Danilo
Berna
Costa
Pre injury marchisio + pjanic

Imagine

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I know he's badmouthed the psg coach publicly but any other incidents which has caused trouble in the dressing room ?

Also his work ethic is pretty good on the pitch imo from what I've seen.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think I prefer Aurier over Danilo for some reason
He is kinda dumb on the pitch with decision making, but he is very strong and quic as fuck, gets by his man alot and makes the kind of off the ball runs into the box that prime Licht did with Pirlo.

He EXCELLENT RB, but it does not matter whatsoever how good he is, because the guy is a fuckface, total moron, dont want him at all due to how insanely unprofessional he has been with PSG. Peeps dont change their nature, he makes how Dani Alves left us seem like the behaviour of a choir boy.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
I know he's badmouthed the psg coach publicly but any other incidents which has caused trouble in the dressing room ?

Also his work ethic is pretty good on the pitch imo from what I've seen.
You must be joking. 10 minutes to get subbed in because he lost time on purpose, because mister is not happy to be a sub, is good ethic?

- Insults towards an UEFA referee in a video on internet. (banned from CL for X games as a results)
- Live videos on internet where he said Laurent Blanc (ex-PSG coach) is a wimp, and some more insults. (banned for months from playing by PSG)
- Aggression towards the police (2 months of prison).
- Took 10 min to get his shirt on during a game during a sub, because he dislike Emery (still doesn't understand how PSG didn't fire him that day. Even Guedes who was besides him cound't believe his eyes when he saw Aurier put his shirt/shorts upside down just to lose time on purpose)

[video=twitter;841067124529516544]https://twitter.com/CanalFootClub/status/841067124529516544[/video]

- And some more I forgot

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He is kinda dumb on the pitch with decision making, but he is very strong and quic as fuck, gets by his man alot and makes the kind of off the ball runs into the box that prime Licht did with Pirlo.

He EXCELLENT RB, but it does not matter whatsoever how good he is, because the guy is a fuckface, total moron, dont want him at all due to how insanely unprofessional he has been with PSG. Peeps dont change their nature, he makes how Dani Alves left us seem like the behaviour of a choir boy.
You must be joking. 10 minutes to get subbed in because he lost time on purpose, because mister is not happy to be a sub, is good ethic?
I see. I haven't seen him much but thanks for the input from both :tup:

Clear troublemaker then. We need to steer clear.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
who else are his players, just from the famous ones or young talents
Players: Steve Mandanda, Laurent Koscielny, Serge Aurier, Cédric Carrasso, Clément Chantôme, Alassane Pléa, Wylan Cyprien, Allan Saint-Maximin, Thomas Touré, Enzo Crivelli, Didier Digard, Daniel Congré, Yann Bodiger, Alban Lafont, Alexis Blin, Zinédine Machach, Grejohn Kyei, Johan Carrasso, Mouez Hassen, Riffi Mandanda

Coaches: Willy Sagnol, Alain Casanova

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Besides insulting Blanc Aurier also insulted Zlatan and Angelito Di Maria in a live video while smoking shisha.

Quite a character.

Maybe that's what we need, load up a shisha during half time instead of slapping and screaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)