Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Aurier is a smokescreen for De Sciglio
I don't want Aurier, but Courbis is the one using smokescreens a lot.

When Courbis is involved, everything is false till the signing happens.

As I say, pray that Juve signs danilo.

Also, Di Marzio said that the meeting between Juve, and Courbis "about Aurier" ended up being a good meeting...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
How did Di Marzio figure that out? On their facial expressions?
Sporting directors , agents, sources close to the football club regularly leak information to journalists. It's not something new. Some journalists pull rumors out of their ass while some report based on what they hear from the sources close to the club.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I was talking about Aurier tbh not your twitter link but u managed to sandwich post between.

If we dont sign Danilo we could still be interested of Costa tbh (non-eu issues). But then again the news from germany coming are that if Alexis doesnt join them Bayern dont want to get rid of Costa anyway.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
More details (Di Marzio):

- Plan A = Danilo
- Plan B = Aurier
- Aurier's being an EU player is seen as a big plus by Juve
- PSG wants at least 25M

Now news from TuttoSports:

- They confirm via their own sources that Aurier is on Juve's list.
- PSG asks 20M according to them.
- Juve's offer will be 15M top.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
More details (Di Marzio):

- Plan A = Danilo : YES
- Plan B = Aurier : ROFLMAO
- Aurier's being an EU player is seen as a big plus by Juve : But he's a shitcunt
- PSG wants at least 25M : THANKS PSG

Now news from TuttoSports:

- They confirm via their own sources that Aurier is on Juve's list. : ON THE SHITLIST
- PSG asks 20M according to them. : THANKS PSG
- Juve's offer will be 15M top. 15M lire
updated

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Our interest in Aurier doesn't make much sense. It would be the first time to sign a player that does shit and who's troublesome?

- - - Updated - - -

We're linked with Cengiz Unde. Chelse and United also want him.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I love you guys.
This year I haven't been following the mercato much for a number of reasons.
Main one being work, very very busy since self-employed and busy planning a two weeks trip to Japan.
On top of that, I fell out a bit with my inside man. One of the posters here has met him when we went to a game together and he probably can imagine why....

Having said all of that, I have complete faith in our Club and have bought a season ticket, so will keep you updated as soon as I have any confirmed rumours.

That's all folks.
Tanuuuuu :tuttosport:

Jun 6, 2015
Our interest in Aurier doesn't make much sense. It would be the first time to sign a player that does shit and who's troublesome?
Not really. We've had some troublemakers on short-term deals like Bendtner and Osvaldo. Tevez had his fair share of drama before coming here too and Vidal had his problems while being here.

Aurier is on another level to most of them though. Only Osvaldo reaches the same asshole level and he probably just didn't have enough time here to stir shit up during his short stint.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not really. We've had some troublemakers on short-term deals like Bendtner and Osvaldo. Tevez had his fair share of drama before coming here too and Vidal had his problems while being here.

Aurier is on another level to most of them though. Only Osvaldo reaches the same asshole level and he probably just didn't have enough time here to stir shit up during his short stint.
Vidal had problems while being here as did some other players which is different. But yeah, you're right, I forgot about Osvaldo and Tevez. And Zebina. :D

However what Carlitos mostly did was cry out for his motherland and whine how he wants to go there. I don't remember him drinking, driving fast or having a fight or something.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

You forget Anelka. But probably because he barely existed when playing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)