Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lolol he never verbally attacked any teammates. He said blanc sucked, but whatever, he wasn't wrong. He's a young immature person. He'll behave at juve. Remember Osvaldo? Juve was literally the only place he didn't cause problems.
What the fuck :lol:

Its NEVER okay to insult the coach. This mongloid did it on purpose

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
maybe he is, he never claimed hes not iirc :think:
I love you guys.
This year I haven't been following the mercato much for a number of reasons.
Main one being work, very very busy since self-employed and busy planning a two weeks trip to Japan.
On top of that, I fell out a bit with my inside man. One of the posters here has met him when we went to a game together and he probably can imagine why....

Having said all of that, I have complete faith in our Club and have bought a season ticket, so will keep you updated as soon as I have any confirmed rumours.

That's all folks.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Aurier's agent: La Juve su Aurier? Assolutamente falso. You can all understand what it means. He said that he's currently on a vacation the US and he said that he did have a contact with an Italian club. But it's not Juve.

More De Sciglio links. We have an agreement with him but now gotta talk to Milan about the price as we don't want to pay more more than 10mln

Inter will go after Keita if they sell Perisic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)