Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Does it really matter who we bring? We are going to take two steps further, one step behind or worse. Selling a starter in one of the most difficult positions to find world class player will signal the truth to everyone, we are a second class team in Europe and can't keep our good players. Bring Bernardeschi, D.Costa, whatever, even if they turn out alright, we would still be lining up a group of rejects with a right pricetag that will choke in the right time. Meh.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I get it. I really do - Pirlo, Tevez, Pogba

but Sandro ffs, intervene somehow do something prove that we are a club not just a stepping stone ffs.....
We're already a stepping stone. It's almost unimaginable to see the likes of even Chelsea after an embarrassing season selling a single important player. We are rocked every single Summer with departures. And until we go 1 Summer without selling any key players AND investing in the starting XI simultaneously we're absolutely 100% a feeder club to the bigger fish. Even then the debate will be how many successive summers could we do such a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Does it really matter who we bring? We are going to take two steps further, one step behind or worse. Selling a starter in one of the most difficult positions to find world class player will signal the truth to everyone, we are a second class team in Europe and can't keep our good players. Bring Bernardeschi, D.Costa, whatever, even if they turn out alright, we would still be lining up a group of rejects with a right pricetag that will choke in the right time. Meh.
If Berna came here and lived up to his potential he'd be gone in 4 seasons at the absolute max unless he's obsessed with living in Italy.

Apr 19, 2007
iN BEPPE I TRUST!!! Until we are bringing in the money of Barca, Madris,and Bayern I dont expect us to get the same results while operating the same in the transfer market. We are getting results every year and have been equal to them in the last 3 years. We are building a brand and once we do continue our money growth you will see more player stability. I hate that Sandro will be leaving if he does but the others I completely get. Vidal is the only one that hurts. I love how pirlo retiring is considered losing a top player. Tevez too. We have truly only lost 2 players. Pogba and Vidal. Pogba was a deal set up between Raiola and Beppe and thats pretty obvious and was great for our progression but Vidal did hurt.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A feeder club nonetheless. If you keep selling your best players, you are essentially a feeder club; perhaps not on a large scale, but you're still strengthening and supplyijg other teams with your assets. At its core that's the epitome of being a feeder club.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
People, you do realize we know shit about how the club is being run, right? Not to mention the fact that evaluating the whole club because of a departure of Alex Sandro which hasn't even materialised yet is ignorant. Do you really think we would sell a key player if it wasn't necessary? The will of some people to be affected by every made up rumor is unbelievable. You do realize that everything circulating in the press now is just making continuous assumptions from Marotta's statement that we did receive an offer for Sandro, right? You genuinely believe people like Di Marzio, Agresti or their British counterparts have such an insight into clubs' business that they have fresh news daily of the state of negotiations? They make a living from selling their "news". They are ridiculous to say the least.
As for the sale itself, if the player wants to leave and we are offered 70mln I think it's beneficial for every party involved. At the end of the day Sandro is just a left back, for this money we can buy both RB and LB with great potential and our game will not be harmed. What's more, we can benefit from that if those two players live up to the expectations. Of course I don't mean turds like Des or Darmian here.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
TS: #Lichtsteiner was offered to #Nice. He's valued at €4m. But, everything depends on the will of the player & he wants to stay.

#TS: #DeSciglio's ag has already told #ACM that #MDS doesn't intend to renew. He's waiting for an agreement b/w #Juve & #Milan.

TS: #Juve are expected to have a summit with #ACM for #DeSciglio this wk. Juve are willing to go as high as €12m for him. #Milan seek €15m

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A "summit" for DS :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

A feeder club nonetheless. If you keep selling your best pkayers, you are essentially a feeder club; perhaps not on a large scale, but you're still strengthening and supplyijg other teams with your assets. At its core that's the epitome of being a feeder club.
We have plenty of pkayers though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)