Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
relaxed with a hardon. :baus:

but AS is leaving. :mad:

FUCK

if DeSciglio/Darmian/Spazzolino are his replacement....................:vdp:
Yes the meltdown should be over who his replacement is as we're used to seeing us selling our best players every year anyway. It's a normal thing for us.

None of those Italian turds please. Only Conti perhaps would be acceptable.(since we need both a new RB and LB anyway)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
When was the last time we were rumoured to have a good mercato? It's always about which key player(s) we are selling, whilst linking us to 12 players in each position.

I think we're an easy target for column inches. PL teams are much worse but with them it's always an exaggeration of who they might sign. I only see something similar with Inter in Serie A. Fucking Inter...
Last year was an amazing mercato.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know it's just one game, but after watching Conti against germany yesterday i don't want him anymore. He looks average as fuck, wouldn't trust him as genuine RB.
Question is why did you want him before?

Without the perfect pressing/synched up movement system in Atalanta, he, like many of their players, will be found out for what they are outside it. Not to mention he plays as wingback there who has coverage by 3 CBs and and a close by DM, basically gets to attack as much as he wants well drilled approach.

Put him in 4 man defense in average looking set up and you find out individually he is another Abate.

That Milan are paying 28m for :p

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Question is why did you want him before?

Without the perfect pressing/synched up movement system in Atalanta, he, like many of their players, will be found out for what they are outside it. Not to mention he plays as wingback there who has coverage by 3 CBs and and a close by DM, basically gets to attack as much as he wants well drilled approach.

Put him in 4 man defense in average looking set up and you find out individually he is another Abate.

That Milan are paying 28m for :p
I blame @Mark.

Then again he also likes Zappacosta, so i shouldn't let him fool me i guess. :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)