Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
Schick Was Nice and all (people Are over The moon :lol:)

but we need something like a real statement. Sign a big name ffs. Give us proven Quality that still have many years ahead of them.

I want a blockbuster or atleast something that says "dont fuck wit us". Not some secondary broken solution that we are struggling our best to name positives about.

De Ciglio my @$$

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Schick Was Nice and all (people Are over The moon :lol:)

but we need something like a real statement. Sign a big name ffs. Give us proven Quality that still have many years ahead of them.

I want a blockbuster or atleast something that says "dont $#@! wit us". Not some secondary broken solution that we are struggling our best to name positives about.

De Ciglio my @$$
Yeah, The guy is clearly talented but its not as he is currently the big superstar they taught him to be.. He is just another promising forward until proven otherwise...

Honestly I like Bernardeschi but I think D.Costa Keita will be more dangerous than Bernardeschi Keita BUT the thing is if we sign D.Costa it would mean Darmian more than Danillo as there is the non eu thing... I personally dont rate Darmian mutch - I mean he is ok but I want great players here not just ok ones...

Apr 29, 2006
With our new(old) medical addition - I can see Dybala having the juice to man the right wing. Keita, I guess, would be the speed on the left. Obviously we all would prefer the Monaco guy, but there is a 100 mil difference. Now, if we sell someone for 60+m...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
N'Zonzi is getting colder. It seems we don't to pay what they're asking. Matuidi....

Corsera says Sandro wants Chelsea

Darmian, Bernardeschi, D.Costa... same names linked today as well.

- - - Updated - - -

If we sell Bonucci then we're going after Marquinhos.

- - - Updated - - -

Marca is saying we'll go after Joao Cancelo if well Sandro.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Would you guys accept us selling Sandro if we sign Sanchez ?
I dont think this should be the trigger to Sanchez as I always believed we should aspire to have the best 11 possible (Real Madrid kind of thinking just with a good defense)
With that being said it is obvious that our defense will be fine with or without Sandro while our mid and attack are the things that are not 100% steady so if thats the only way for us to get a real upgrade then yes I would accept it..
I rather we buy 1 WC player worthy of the level we want to be rather than buy 4 players of a lower quality
This year we have some flaws in our game which means we need 2 wingers 1 CM and 1 attacker (and now after Alves left we need a RB as well) so it is more difficult however all the years that have past I would have preferred the former philosophy

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
N'Zonzi is getting colder. It seems we don't to pay what they're asking. Matuidi....

Corsera says Sandro wants Chelsea

Darmian, Bernardeschi, D.Costa... same names linked today as well.

- - - Updated - - -

If we sell Bonucci then we're going after Marquinhos.

- - - Updated - - -

Marca is saying we'll go after Joao Cancelo if well Sandro.
That doesn't make any sense cancelo is a right back, how is he supposed to replace Sandro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Let's go with today's rumours.

So A.Sandro to go to Chelsea for £62m and we invest in both Darmian and De Sciglio for a combined fee of around £32m. Got £30m to spread to finalise whoever the hell it is we're going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)