Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Some people say we're freaking out and being paranoid about selling Sandro (or any key player for that matter), that we believe everything the media tells us.

But the truth is we're not freaking out because of what English tabloids say, we're scared because of our recent transfer market history.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Some people say we're freaking out and being paranoid about selling Sandro (or any key player for that matter), that we believe everything the media tells us.

But the truth is we're not freaking out because of what English tabloids say, we're scared because of our recent transfer market history.
This, I never pay attention to English tabloids, but our track record these last few years is why I fear we will lose someone again.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:tup:

Just add cryptic messages and music videos and it's identical to Pogba's transfer....we thought there would be no way one of our player would make a "step down" and go to Man U...shit's being done again with Sandro

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
:lol: Why is this even in our mercato thread? :p We stand no chance for the likes of Mbappe. Sadly, I don't think we ever will stand a chance for those types of players in the future either :sigh:
C. Ronaldo market opportunity :beppe2: Sounded like an important news that could trigger other moves that could affect us. I remember Bayern being interested in Ronaldo.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
He must have referred to a starting spot since he was assuring Mpappe of his role and playing time...I really doubt he's be a sub wherever he goes.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Pogba definitely broke some people mentally. Don't remember people being this panicky before that.
Friend pls, I've been panicky since the Vidal sale broke and Beppe gave Tevez to those argies for free. Now I'm pretty relaxed since it's guaranteed we aren't going to win CL in the next 700 years. Wouldn't even blink if AS got sold tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)