Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The amount of good moves this management makes and people still doubt them. Great cheap opportunities (Pirlo, Tevez. Mandzu, etc.). Top players (Higuain, Pjanic, Vidal). Talented youngsters (Dybala, Rugani). They are doing it all, we'll be ready for the future in every way.

Audero; Mattiello, Rugani, Caldara, Lirola; Bentancur, Mandragora; Pjaca, Dybala, Kean, Orsolini

A full team of great prospects, if maybe half come through for us it will be a great success.

The management are beyond impressive. They've earned our trust.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont know why this thread is open, just go enjoy the summer and in the end of mercato come and check who juve bought, end of story....

That what i do since marotta join us.

@Hustini @Bianconero_Aus @Jem83 The blessed day has arrived. The Society's one eyed truth gospel bringer has risen :eek: :beppe:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
We should go for Keita Balde. One year left in his contract so he won't break the bank and has 13g 3a this season. Scored 5 in last 2 games as he played more centrally.

- - - Updated - - -

Realistic AM/Wingers available:

Keita
Berardi
Douglas Costa
Sanchez
Berardo Siva
James
Willian
Lemar
Bernardeschi
Inaki Williams
Brandt
Anderson
Antony Martial?

Who would you pick and why?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We should go for Keita Balde. One year left in his contract so he won't break the bank and has 13g 3a this season. Scored 5 in last 2 games as he played more centrally.

- - - Updated - - -

Realistic AM/Wingers available:

Keita
Berardi
Douglas Costa
Sanchez
Berardo Siva
James
Willian
Lemar
Bernardeschi
Inaki Williams
Brandt
Anderson
Antony Martial?

Who would you pick and why?
I only want 3 from that list. The others can go do one

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I remember when Jem dug up a post from 2006 from some poster who mentioned Marotta as a potential successor for Moggi :touched:

Whoever that guy is, from henceforth he shall be known as "the oracle"
I wanna know who that guy is!
There was also this guy from 2007, trying to tell something about Secco :lol::

Corvino or Marotta instead of Secco. Secco isn't his job this.
and our guru from 2008 :touched: @Mark

Marotta bah! not a fan here. 1st pick would be Marino. 2nd would be Corvino even if he as Almiron in his squad and had Liverani in it last season. The good overtakes the bad but like I said, Marino #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)