Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
ofcourse but if we know he scored 8 in the 5 games he played SS, aka closer to the goal than he usually does, then we can conclude that when hes given a chance to finish plays, he does it very well

- - - Updated - - -

Dzeko is not bad at finishing, but it isnt one of his strengths either
Cavani is a better example. He is shit finisher but he has so many chances that he still bangs in 30+ goals.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Cavani is a better example. He is shit finisher but he has so many chances that he still bangs in 30+ goals.
and Cavani isnt a shit finisher either, thats a myth created because of the few sitters he missed.

WC strikers arent shit finishers, if you want to find those then look at the Destros of the world

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Cavani is a better example. He is $#@! finisher but he has so many chances that he still bangs in 30+ goals.
Cavani bad finisher?! Now I heard it all...
Cavani is probably the best finisher in the world!
Every striker misses a few once in a while.. (maybe put aside Trez but Trez was kind of crippled apart from his finishing and heading skills...)

Just wondering is Higuain a bad finisher? (if you say he is thats weird if not then let me tell you that in terms of finishing Cavani is better than Higuain but in terms of technique and dribbling there is no comparison between the two...)

- - - Updated - - -

I`d take him for free and play him as a sub but honestly he wouldnt be our best sub either... Never impressed by this guy

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This was his first senior game
So lets wait before we label him as great or a one hit wonder.. anyway he seems like a good talent from this video..

We are linked with Moussa Dembele of Celtic - Anyone knows this guy?
I just watched a youtube which suggested he has a good finishing and dribbling skills but he seems like a selfish player who rarely pass the ball and the few times he did pass the ball they werent good passes...

Lol just looked at whoscored - key passes strong holding to the ball weak - the exact opposite of what the youtube suggests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)