Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
A few years ago Id definitely want him here but as things are now Im not sure about it.. I mean Dybala Higuain Cavani would be great but
1. Cavani and Higuain - Would Cavani accept playing with Higuain after what Cavani said about him?!
2. In my mind Id like a more dynamic player than Cavani

On the other hand Dybala Cavani Higuain could mean lots of goals!

Anyway I expect Buffon;A.Sandro Chiellini Bonucci Alves/New RB if he decides to leave; Tolisso Marchisio Pjanic;Bernardeschi;Dybala Higuain
I do hope for GK;DEF;Verratti Marchisio Pjanic; Dybala Higuain Sanchez though..

PS I didnt watch Italy vs Holland - Did Verratti play well in his advanced role (saw he played as AMC in Italy`s formation)
Not really. His best came out in the second half when started moving further back.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No to selling dybala, yes to MOrata.

Since sanchez his fapping himself to death for Chelsea, lets go all in for Morata....the clutchest man on earth and born to play for Juve.

Break the bank and buy Morata, bernardeschi and a strong DM. Close mercato, win.
If we can, find a RB prospect but thats it.
Sell lemina, the zaza money would help (it seems we will use coman´s to buy benatia).

Doable mercato IMO. No Verrati kind of deals ro force us to unleash stupid money and very sensible buys which will be effective.

Next year after Pjaca returns we would have Morata, bernardexhci, Dybala, Pjaca and Cuadrado as attackers. :tup:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How can you even compare Verratti and Bernardeschi?
Or Tolisso and James?

Still easy though: Verratti and James :D
I think you got it wrong.. It was Verratti&Bernardeschi vs Tolisso&James

- - - Updated - - -

No to selling dybala, yes to MOrata.

Since sanchez his fapping himself to death for Chelsea, lets go all in for Morata....the clutchest man on earth and born to play for Juve.

Break the bank and buy Morata, bernardeschi and a strong DM. Close mercato, win.
If we can, find a RB prospect but thats it.
Sell lemina, the zaza money would help (it seems we will use coman´s to buy benatia).

Doable mercato IMO. No Verrati kind of deals ro force us to unleash stupid money and very sensible buys which will be effective.

Next year after Pjaca returns we would have Morata, bernardexhci, Dybala, Pjaca and Cuadrado as attackers. :tup:
I like Morata but... lets not.. We have so much priorities before Morata.. We need a dribbler who can shoot and pass - The question is Trequatista or Winger/Forward (Bernardeschi type vs Sanchez type) 4-3-1-2 vs 4-3-3

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think you got it wrong.. It was Verratti&Bernardeschi vs Tolisso&James

- - - Updated - - -

I like Morata but... lets not.. We have so much priorities before Morata.. We need a dribbler who can shoot and pass - The question is Trequatista or Winger/Forward (Bernardeschi type vs Sanchez type) 4-3-1-2 vs 4-3-3
Morata can dribble past peeps and score?. Not only score..but he does it in fashion on the CL. He can counter and he is restless. Not only that but he breathes black and white. He also can play instead of Higuain ad we know he can be a CF when needed

Im mentioning Morata instead of sanchez of course, in case he prefers chelsea. And bernardeschi should be bought too. This 2 transfers should not interrupt each other because we need both.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
didnt you say he will cost more :p. 12M is laughtable, lol at Gladbach
I was smelling it long time ago, if u remember, but I wasnt convinced about the clause, but there was obviously one. I think the deal was already agreed in principle between Dahoud and Dortmund last summer and nothing Eberl could do about it. Makes some comments he made look bit silly and ll be used for future predictions.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I was smelling it long time ago, if u remember, but I wasnt convinced about the clause, but there was obviously one. I think the deal was already agreed in principle between Dahoud and Dortmund last summer and nothing Eberl could do about it. Makes some comments he made look bit silly and ll be used for future predictions.
looks like it. but i still think Gladbach could have gotten atleast 20M, even with him being on his last year, seeing for how much players go these days. and these are their regional rivals we are talking about. the only explanation is that there really was a clause, which if true was a stupid move by them

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Morata can dribble past peeps and score?. Not only score..but he does it in fashion on the CL. He can counter and he is restless. Not only that but he breathes black and white. He also can play instead of Higuain ad we know he can be a CF when needed

Im mentioning Morata instead of sanchez of course, in case he prefers chelsea. And bernardeschi should be bought too. This 2 transfers should not interrupt each other because we need both.
Morata can definitely do some damage but I dont know.. Its like everything is there but something is still missing..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
man....i mis a Trezeguet kinda striker
Trez was great and awful at the same time
Playing with him was like playing with 10 men at times but when he gets a shot you know its going on target! His accuracy is far better than Higuain and Cavani even if the two are obviously way better at everything else (well except heading)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)