Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
From tuttojuve, apparently Genoa wants Mandragora back on loan. Would be great, that club is a mess right now and Mandragora would probably find a lot of space to play. Plus he already played and succeeded there.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
“The big difference from when I was a player is this – there was always a price-tag and it was achievable. Nowadays the best players are not sold by Bayern, Juve, Real Madrid or Barcelona, even if there’s a huge offer.”
- Rummenigge
Except for Tevez, Vidal and Pogba of course. But sure, let's bump Juve in there as well :lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Really dribbling?

ofcourse he was no Messi, but he had basic dribbling skills
Nope he didnt..

Its funny as when Trez was playing everyone judged him differently...
Trez was WC when it came to finishing - Was he really that good as people here now say?! No.. not even close!
Give Trez a chance and he`ll shoot and head it into the net - dont provide him much and you`ll feel you are playing with 10 men - That is what he really was! I konw you like him as he is part of our history but honestly he wasnt nearly as good as Higuain is now (even if his finishing skills were better!)

A player that reminds me of him now is Dzeko but even Dzeko has better attributes when it comes to everything (put aside shooting and heading when he was absolutely the best)

Would I want someone like him in our team now?! Nope! I`ll always prefer us to sign someone who is more active!

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Nope he didnt..

Its funny as when Trez was playing everyone judged him differently...
Trez was WC when it came to finishing - Was he really that good as people here now say?! No.. not even close!
Give Trez a chance and he`ll shoot and head it into the net - dont provide him much and you`ll feel you are playing with 10 men - That is what he really was! I konw you like him as he is part of our history but honestly he wasnt nearly as good as Higuain is now (even if his finishing skills were better!)

A player that reminds me of him now is Dzeko but even Dzeko has better attributes when it comes to everything (put aside shooting and heading when he was absolutely the best)

Would I want someone like him in our team now?! Nope! I`ll always prefer us to sign someone who is more active!
Dzeko :rofl:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Dzeko :sergio:

Dzeko's finishing is awful ffs, if you wanna compare him with someone it'd probably be Bacca, though Trez was a bit better than him in just about everything.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Laugh but he is completely right about the rest. Trez was pure poacher who was useless with the ball except occasionally laying off or one two. If you don't give him ball in box he won't do anything for you.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)