Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (44 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I wouldn't mind selling Vlahovic but it depends on who the replacement is. If that's Zirkzee then fuck that shit. It might sound crazy but I think Scamacca would turn out to be a better signing. But then again, I'm not saying we should replace Vlahovic with Scamacca.
Nah there are so few viable number 9s available. If we had to sell Vlahovic, Boniface is the only one I'd accept, but I'd sooner not sell him at all. I'd avoid scamacca purely because I don't think he'll ever be good enough for a big club, I think it's easy to look good at Atalanta but when you think about how many players Atalanta have sold, how many of them actually went onto become better players? Almost next to none. Also knowing Atalanta they'd want alot of money and hes just simply not worth whatever they want for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Today the news circulated that Juventus would be willing to appeal the sentence that obliges the Bianconeri club to disburse 9.8 million euros to Cristiano Ronaldo according to the decision made on April 17 by the Arbitration Board.
On this matter the club and its lawyers have not yet decided whether or not to appeal the sentence.There is confusion about how to go about the next step but work is still ongoing to define the best strategy, so no appeal will be made at the moment. (@_Morik92_)
I wouldnt be surprised if Elklown pay Ronaldo 50 mill out of the club finances and a sorry note.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Nah there are so few viable number 9s available. If we had to sell Vlahovic, Boniface is the only one I'd accept, but I'd sooner not sell him at all. I'd avoid scamacca purely because I don't think he'll ever be good enough for a big club, I think it's easy to look good at Atalanta but when you think about how many players Atalanta have sold, how many of them actually went onto become better players? Almost next to none. Also knowing Atalanta they'd want alot of money and hes just simply not worth whatever they want for him.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt be surprised if Elklown pay Ronaldo 50 mill out of the club finances and a sorry note.
I want to find someone who loves me as much as Badass hates Elkann.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Mason Greenwood's contract expires in 2025, and the player doesn't want to return to Manchester United. United are aiming for at least €50 million, but they're unlikely to obtain that amount. Juventus is interested, but not under these conditions. [@_Morik92_)
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

And he has a ridiculous price tag, what a fucking joke.

Hasn't he been acquitted of the rape charges? Surely deserves a second chance.
You people never learn.

mjromeo81

Aug 29, 2022
On a pure technical perspective, does our manglement rate Greenwood better than Soule? Come on, this is incompetence for fark's sake!

Jorginho would be useless in Serie A. I'd place my bets elsewhere, he's finished.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I wouldn't mind selling Vlahovic but it depends on who the replacement is. If that's Zirkzee then fuck that shit. It might sound crazy but I think Scamacca would turn out to be a better signing. But then again, I'm not saying we should replace Vlahovic with Scamacca.
Dusans are supposed to stan other Dusans, bro

- - - Updated - - -

it will be over 40 million for calafiori.
If we have the chance to lock down any position in our team for a decade for 40m we should take it.

We all know that's a better investment than spreading it too thin and investing in the jabroni carousel.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dusans are supposed to stan other Dusans, bro

- - - Updated - - -

If we have the chance to lock down any position in our team for a decade for 40m we should take it.

We all know that's a better investment than spreading it too thin and investing in the jabroni carousel.
Once upon a time Dusan rated Marco Motta, the Jabroni of Jabronis - I mean, even De Shitlio has had better games than that overrated turd nugget.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 30)