Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (88 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Mason Greenwood's contract expires in 2025, and the player doesn't want to return to Manchester United. United are aiming for at least €50 million, but they're unlikely to obtain that amount. Juventus is interested, but not under these conditions. [@_Morik92_)

- - - Updated - - -

Hasn't he been acquitted of the rape charges? Surely deserves a second chance.
50 mill??? Hahahahaha man utd wanted bremer right? 350 mill he's yours

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So Juve gives them Facundo or someone as a workaround

- - - Updated - - -

Gazzetta claiming Juve want Zirkzee to pair with Vlahovic and are serious about him. In theory it would work, because Zirkzee is pretty much just a jumbo sized 10, but I still don’t believe this rumor.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
“Hey honey let’s go to the Bahama’s for holidays, if we can’t find a good resort let’s just keep Alaska as plan B.”
More like; "Let's waste our money on a BMW X5 to go with our X6. If not we'll get a BMW 1 since we don't need 2 big cars.

Plan A is wrong imo. Zirkzee won't accept the bench and he's either a bad fit or a downgrade from Vlaho in 4-3-3.

Morata can be a backup PP and makeshift winger (if needed) in one. But maybe we have more money to spend than I think...

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Gazzetta claiming Juve want Zirkzee to pair with Vlahovic and are serious about him. In theory it would work, because Zirkzee is pretty much just a jumbo sized 10, but I still don’t believe this rumor.
so, we are getting zirkzee because of motta's arrival. motta plays him lone striker in bologna. juventus want to pair him with vlahovic. did motta have a change of heart or what?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Hell yes. Is on 20 goals this season, cheap and willing to take a reduction in wages.

Kean out, morata in.
VAR has reduced further Morata's existing limitations.

But you're right. A HUGE upgrade on Kean and Milik both.

Plus...he's one of us. Bring him the fuck home

- - - Updated - - -

Greenwood wouldn't be the first rapist at Juventus. I'd take him for 10m.
Bruh I don't think you know how this works.

He takes you.

And he also gets paid the 10m.

- - - Updated - - -

More like; "Let's waste our money on a BMW X5 to go with our X6. If not we'll get a BMW 1 since we don't need 2 big cars.
r/yourjokebutworse

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to see it and think it would pull a lot of focus off him and help spring him free. But still, very hard to see this come to fruition with how much European hype is around Zirkzee.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I would love to see it and think it would pull a lot of focus off him and help spring him free. But still, very hard to see this come to fruition with how much European hype is around Zirkzee.
You're right, it sucks but we're in a situation where we have to hope emerging star players' girlfriends insist they stay in Italy or bow out of the transfer race.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 52)