Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (57 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019

- - - Updated - - -

Schira reposted this today. He's confirmed on YT that DiGregorio and Calafiori are both done to Juventus as our first two pieces of summer business.
Dear Lord, a backup GK and a CB, the 2 positions on the pitch with the least impact on end result, those are our priorities? While we're dying for some quality two way players in midfield and on the wings..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If we sign Mason Greenwood I think I'll have to take another break from watching Juventus.

I watched the last two seasons, but we shouldn't be signing criminals who aren't even world beaters. Deal breaker for me. Disastrous for PR and like I say not like there's an enormous upside.
My mans got heart of gold :heart:
no rapist here pls

- - - Updated - - -

What’s Bernardeschi doing these days? Does he not want to come back?
Don’t tease me bro :touched:

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
There's no need to sell Vlahovic, definitely not if the replacement is Scummy Kaka. If Zirkzee is overrated, then I don't even know what Scummy Kaka is (Atalanta is perfect for him - and frankly that is his level).

Do I want Zirkzee here? No. I don't think we should tamper too much with our attack, especially not before we upgrade that atrocious midfield.

With a new coach, Soule possibly returning, a revitalized Chiesa, and a more mature and experienced Yilldiz, I feel like Vlahovic will improve even further, particularly if we augment the midfield. All we need is one more winger in the rotation (if we choose to sell Soule, then possibly two), and a cheap backup CF to replace the garbage we have backing up Vlaho.

- - - Updated - - -

The Devil himself :D :b81: :klin:
But it's not like we disagree there, no? I wouldn't sell Vlahovic. I would, however, consider selling him if we have an adequate replacement -- which we don't. As for Zirkzee, we're to see if he's a player for a top level. I'm not saying Scamacca is, but that's the reason I think Zirkzee is overrated because people have high expectations. IMO we wouldn't feel any difference between them if we had them in our line up.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I do hope we have sufficient budget to make signings in other positions because objectively speaking, spending 20M on a backup/rotating goalie isnt making a lot of sense right now.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are ahead of Milan for Zirkzee, the real danger to the negotiation is Premier League clubs. Zirkzee is seen as Vlahovic's perfect partner both in the current 3-5-2 and in a more offensive 4-2-3-1 where he would be glue together with Chiesa and Yildiz.

[GdS]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 37)