Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (62 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Agresti confirming the di Gregorio and Greenwood links are real. Also says they’ve talked to Zirkzee’s entourage, but so have other clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

B31BA118-57F6-4A78-8625-2D760EC36BA5.jpeg

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How much salary/wages are we removing from our books with the possible players leaving and rumored to be leaving?

Rabiot, Sandro, and possibly Rugani.

And then the rumored players exiting. Kostic, McKennie, Woj, Perin, etc.
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/the-financial-situation.20446/page-579#post-6761532

sandro + rabiot ~20m
rugani might have a reduction to ~1,5m net, that would save ~3,5-4m

kostic ~7m, ~half of it cash flow, other half amortization
mckennie ~8m
perin ~4m

+ eventual transfer fees. not that anyone would pay a fortune for kostic or perin but still

tek is likely to stay

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Mason Greenwood's contract expires in 2025, and the player doesn't want to return to Manchester United. United are aiming for at least €50 million, but they're unlikely to obtain that amount. Juventus is interested, but not under these conditions. [@_Morik92_)

- - - Updated - - -

If we sign Mason Greenwood I think I'll have to take another break from watching Juventus.

I watched the last two seasons, but we shouldn't be signing criminals who aren't even world beaters. Deal breaker for me. Disastrous for PR and like I say not like there's an enormous upside.
Hasn't he been acquitted of the rape charges? Surely deserves a second chance.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Mason Greenwood's contract expires in 2025, and the player doesn't want to return to Manchester United. United are aiming for at least €50 million, but they're unlikely to obtain that amount. Juventus is interested, but not under these conditions. [@_Morik92_)

- - - Updated - - -

I agree this is really stupid decision PR wise looking at our current state. But let's be honest here 22 yo who made some mistakes when he was 20 yo and from the legal perspective he is not guilty. I wouldn't really mind, but after the bad PR we already got I would pass.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Not even acquitted, charges were dropped. Acquitted requires a verdict of not guilty. Charges were dropped when "new evidence came to light."

Now, I don't want him on Juventus because I think he is a scumbag person but not because of him being proven guilty of anything. Maybe that's my bias. I don't know.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Huijsen on loan to Bologna as part of a deal for Calafiori seems a good move for everyone, especially if they make the CL.
But he's already at a club that might be in the CL and has better chances there. Why change then?

- - - Updated - - -

Huijsen, Calafiori, Spinazzola(?), Ugarte, Soule, Greenwood and we are set.
Spinazzola. God no. Our injury record is awful af.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Today the news circulated that Juventus would be willing to appeal the sentence that obliges the Bianconeri club to disburse 9.8 million euros to Cristiano Ronaldo according to the decision made on April 17 by the Arbitration Board.
On this matter the club and its lawyers have not yet decided whether or not to appeal the sentence.There is confusion about how to go about the next step but work is still ongoing to define the best strategy, so no appeal will be made at the moment. (@_Morik92_)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Today the news circulated that Juventus would be willing to appeal the sentence that obliges the Bianconeri club to disburse 9.8 million euros to Cristiano Ronaldo according to the decision made on April 17 by the Arbitration Board.
On this matter the club and its lawyers have not yet decided whether or not to appeal the sentence.There is confusion about how to go about the next step but work is still ongoing to define the best strategy, so no appeal will be made at the moment. (@_Morik92_)
Our lawyers have a confirmed record of getting us out of trouble so I'm calm about this one. :conte:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 37)