The Financial Situation (31 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
tuttosport already wrote about it. we are seeking around 40m which is a bit lower than what jeep paid

some arab airline was rumored by them, they didn't name it though
The 3 Saudi airlines are Saudi Arabian Airlines (Saudia), Fly Nas and Riyadh Air.
Saudia used to sponsor Williams F1 in the 1980's.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, Aramco, the Saudi oil company, is worth upwards of 2 trillion dollars!!
Imagine if they invest that into Juve :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Last edited:

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
The sustainability at this club is nonexistent. We won't have a project if we constantly give shitty contracts to undeserving personnel for example. I hope Giuntoli knows what he's doing because another season of the same mediocre eyesore football and we will continue to have financial difficulties. The style of play is directly related to financials. The players are losing their worth and we are losing out on good sponsorships.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The sustainability at this club is nonexistent. We won't have a project if we constantly give shitty contracts to undeserving personnel for example. I hope Giuntoli knows what he's doing because another season of the same mediocre eyesore football and we will continue to have financial difficulties. The style of play is directly related to financials. The players are losing their worth and we are losing out on good sponsorships.
I've been saying this for years yet some radical Allegro fanboys somehow believe this doesn't matter in 2024.

Thanks to archaic practices of dinosaurs like Allegro, a pathetic narrative was created on this forum for years that winning and playing attractive football is somehow mutually exclusive.

Unfortunately, the damage has already been done and we'll take years to recover from the systemic damage Allegro and his staff have inflicted on this club.

Last edited:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
  • Both Vlahovic and Szczęsny earns more than Lautaro Martinez..
  • Our third highest paid player is Alex Sandro
  • Rugani earns €6m a season
  • Pogba hasn't played a match and has been on an insane salary all year
  • Our coach is among the top 5 highest earners in world football
o_O

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just a reminder on how much the squad costs:

1712584467397.png

sauce: https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2023/09/04/juventus-costo-rosa-2023-2024-stipendi-ammortamenti/

it's hard to find players who are absolutely worthy of their costs. for me cambiaso, gatti, rabiot, miretti are in that bracket. healthy vlahovic too with a bit of a stretch, but without an extension his wages would be higher next season. next season rabiot would cost ~13m without the tax relief, and this season he often disappeared, no way he's worth that money. healthy chiesa deserves a chance in a more attacking setup. mckennie is all right, with a raise he'd be over 10m which is a lot. pogba, rugani, locatelli, kean, sandro = daylight robbery

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
This salary estimate is not very good.

Stipendi lordi estimate is €121m which doesn't even cover the reported €128m half yearly Player's wages and technical staff cost, full year estimate would be €250m atleast. The list doesn't take into consideration Allegri and coaching staff plus Juve women, which won't be a lot imo. It does mention the loan players and has €0 againt them but from the half-yearly, loaned out players are annually paid €25m atleast (pro-rated); I am guessing a lot of it is Arthur, crazy to have 0 against his name when Fiorentina thinks he's bench material. Other stipendi lordi maybe needs multiplying by 1.5 to get close to €250m

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This salary estimate is not very good.

Stipendi lordi estimate is €121m which doesn't even cover the reported €128m half yearly Player's wages and technical staff cost, full year estimate would be €250m atleast. The list doesn't take into consideration Allegri and coaching staff plus Juve women, which won't be a lot imo. It does mention the loan players and has €0 againt them but from the half-yearly, loaned out players are annually paid €25m atleast (pro-rated); I am guessing a lot of it is Arthur, crazy to have 0 against his name when Fiorentina thinks he's bench material. Other stipendi lordi maybe needs multiplying by 1.5 to get close to €250m
article doesn't say that their calculation includes the coaching staff or women's team. as far as i know part of arthur's wages are paid by juve, that's the only obvious inaccuracy. the others are paid by the loaner club

i don't know what you mean by the last sentence. they calculate player's wages by taking the net wages published by gazzetta and multiply it with either 1,85 for most players or 1,31 for players affected by the growth decree. it's a close estimate as there are way too many variables and the numerous tax bands (4 in 2023, 3 in 2024) don't help too much either to do a 100% accurate calculation

this is the best you can find online about the 1st team

Jun 16, 2020

1712584467397.png

sauce: https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2023/09/04/juventus-costo-rosa-2023-2024-stipendi-ammortamenti/

it's hard to find players who are absolutely worthy of their costs. for me cambiaso, gatti, rabiot, miretti are in that bracket. healthy vlahovic too with a bit of a stretch, but without an extension his wages would be higher next season. next season rabiot would cost ~13m without the tax relief, and this season he often disappeared, no way he's worth that money. healthy chiesa deserves a chance in a more attacking setup. mckennie is all right, with a raise he'd be over 10m which is a lot. pogba, rugani, locatelli, kean, sandro = daylight robbery
There are definitely improvements but I think that for a club that wants to fight for the title and play at least round of 16 in CL that we are at a normal level.

This also shows how important players like Fagioli, Soule, Yildiz, Gatti and Huijsen are

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
article doesn't say that their calculation includes the coaching staff or women's team. as far as i know part of arthur's wages are paid by juve, that's the only obvious inaccuracy. the others are paid by the loaner club

i don't know what you mean by the last sentence. they calculate player's wages by taking the net wages published by gazzetta and multiply it with either 1,85 for most players or 1,31 for players affected by the growth decree. it's a close estimate as there are way too many variables and the numerous tax bands (4 in 2023, 3 in 2024) don't help too much either to do a 100% accurate calculation

this is the best you can find online about the 1st team
I meant to say GDS's estimates is not that reliable if you have to multiply by 1.5 to get to €250m which is the expected total. This is estimating €25m to coaching staff, €25m for Juve women, and €25m for loaned players. €175m left, so GDS/ CalcioFinanza's estimate of €120m is off by €55m, that's a big deviation.

Admin and others salary (directors?) is separately mentioned ~€25m that's outside of €250m.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I meant to say GDS's estimates is not that reliable if you have to multiply by 1.5 to get to €250m which is the expected total. This is estimating €25m to coaching staff, €25m for Juve women, and €25m for loaned players. €175m left, so GDS/ CalcioFinanza's estimate of €120m is off by €55m, that's a big deviation.

Admin and others salary (directors?) is separately mentioned ~€25m that's outside of €250m.
calcioefinanza estimations are not including next gen, women's team, primavera (althoug most of them aren't professional players yet), the staff for either teams, bonuses for the first team and the rest, exit payments (see bonucci), loyalty bonuses (tek has a huge one allegedly, i bet other players have some), social contributions, etc. and some other stuff i'm probably missing. just check how many people the club pays. i bet it must be above 200 just for the football teams, not including managers and regular employees (probably an other ~300 people). and the first team has ~23-25 players, not including the ones out on loan. the half yearly report isn't as detailed as the yearly one but it should have details on these numbers too

of course gds/calcioefinanza is not gospel but that's the best we have. let me know if you find a more accurate and/or more reliable one. for me it makes sense

Aug 2, 2005

1712584467397.png

Sandro LOL

good he is out..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
  • Both Vlahovic and Szczęsny earns more than Lautaro Martinez..
  • Our third highest paid player is Alex Sandro
  • Rugani earns €6m a season
  • Pogba hasn't played a match and has been on an insane salary all year
  • Our coach is among the top 5 highest earners in world football
o_O
Actually, Pogba has been on a minimum wage since his suspension.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)