The Financial Situation (28 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
dunno the source but this guy rarely posts bs so i suppose he did his homework. pl completely took over, we can't count on any changes in italy, so i guess sl is the only way out of this.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Saw the half-yearly financials and surprised the results are still bad…. How are wages and staff cost this half year (128m) almost comparable to last year (131m) when we no longer have Dybala, Bonucci, Di Maria, Paredes and supposedly Pogba?!

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Saw the half-yearly financials and surprised the results are still bad…. How are wages and staff cost this half year (128m) almost comparable to last year (131m) when we no longer have Dybala, Bonucci, Di Maria, Paredes and supposedly Pogba?!
I don't think we will have good books until after next season. We still have a high salaried coach and average players earning obscene amounts of money. It's why I think we need to move on from Rabiot and try really hard to renegotiate Vlahovic's salary. With our current performance, salaries should be capped. Vlahovic and Bremer are the only ones that deserve their salaries in my opinion (5-7 million iirc). The rest 4M and below imo.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't think we will have good books until after next season. We still have a high salaried coach and average players earning obscene amounts of money. It's why I think we need to move on from Rabiot and try really hard to renegotiate Vlahovic's salary. With our current performance, salaries should be capped. Vlahovic and Bremer are the only ones that deserve their salaries in my opinion (5-7 million iirc). The rest 4M and below imo.
Vlahovic right now is on 9m/season after taxes. Next season he's gonna be on 11m/season

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Rabiot is like signing 5M nett salary player and almost without amortization cost.
Tax discount still applied to him. Only new arrival applied full tax CMIIW

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
Been reading the past pages and lol...

Bunch of non finance/accounting background people trying to tell others how much money we have, and how much money we are losing.

lots of talk about balance sheets too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)