Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (67 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is zero chance we will sign that fucker. So no point wasting time discussing the possibility.

For midfield since we losing couple starters and need more options anyways, we should look at Fofana of Monaco. A class b2b mid.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't say zero chance to anything anymore, football now is unpredictable. The reason I say we won't sign him, however, is that transfer gurus are continually linking us to him. That is a sure sign there is nothing in it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is not good enough to warrant the massive PR nightmare headache he would be. So on that alone it's extremely unlikely. More likely for a mid level club move again, then a big club being fine with the stink that comes with him.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
He is not good enough to warrant the massive PR nightmare headache he would be. So on that alone it's extremely unlikely. More likely for a mid level club move again, then a big club being fine with the stink that comes with him.
This is my main takeaway, besides for the fact I would not want an awful person on the team. I think the amount of PR while we're trying so desperately to be a "brand" makes this more unlikely than likely.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
What happened now with Greenwood, is he acquitted?
All charges were dropped after accusers withdrew and "new evidence came to light."

Nothing beyond that. Hard to judge based on that information. Could be that evidence of consent was discovered, could be evidence of anything. He made a lot of bad decisions whether he was guilty of rape or not. But its rough for him, if he is innocent of these things, that it won't ever come to light beyond a dropping of charges.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We can't limit our already limited options over ''what would others think''. found not guilty, he is young, doing fine on the pitch and relatively cheap. that is all that matters.
It's obvious he's a fucking dick. There should be plenty of other wingers to entertain first. We have a bad enough reputation as it is... Enough with the scandals. Just no.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I might be living under a rock: never heard of these guys that we are supposedly interested in according to FI : Martín Zubimendi (Real Sociedad) and Kenneth Taylor (Ajax)
lets hope Taylor never sets foot in this club. He’s atrocious at Ajax. He’s as clueless as our current midfielders and would add nothing.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 49)