Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (38 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Mattia Zaccagni is the hottest track for Juventus at the moment. Giuntoli has established increasing contacts with the players entourage. The club wants to bring back the traditional Italian core of Juventus consisting of 6-7 players to build towards the future (@RiccardoMeloni4)

- - - Updated - - -

Felipe Anderson is moving towards making a transfer to Juventus which have offered him higher wages than Lazio, while Lazio is looking at Tudor, who could change the situation. [@Gazzetta_it)
more like ruining the future. i guess rest of the list are: maguire, loris karius, olivier giroud, jorginho, poop my near.

what have we done to be tested with absolute clowns and swindlers like these?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Build towards the future = sign a 29 year-old clown Italians like Zaccagni

If true, this guy is another fucking bozo.
The immediate future shouldn't be forgotten... He's a stable player. Should be perfectly fine for rotation. I'd rather bank on him than Iling Jr who many people seem to want to keep here.

Jul 2, 2006
The immediate future shouldn't be forgotten... He's a stable player. Should be perfectly fine for rotation. I'd rather bank on him than Iling Jr who many people seem to want to keep here.
we are getting rid of chiesa and soule as well. whether it is past, present or future, zaccagni sucks monkey butts. so does the director who is willing to bring him here.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
we are getting rid of chiesa and soule as well. whether it is past, present or future, zaccagni sucks monkey butts. so does the director who is willing to bring him here.
No, we're not. We have a history of overachieving Italians who were willing to die for the shirt like Pepe or Giaccherini. Those guys were great backup options. I'm happy to continue that trend and don't judge beforehand.

Jul 2, 2006
No, we're not. We have a history of overachieving Italians who were willing to die for the shirt like Pepe or Giaccherini. Those guys were great backup options. I'm happy to continue that trend and don't judge beforehand.
of course they would have been willing to die for the shirt as they were miserable footballers who offered nothing to a club in juventus caliber and they were aware of it. zaccagni and felipe anderson are coming for big bucks to replace chiesa and soule. i am not happy with this trend of demolition and downgrade of juventus to continue and wish us to keep what we have, some of the most sought young attackers in europe such as kenan yıldız, soule and iling jr instead of giving huge payrises to dog turds who are reaching the end of their failed careers from lazio.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Illing jr doesn't deserve to be grouped with Yildiz and Soule who been balling out. I been all for giving Illing jr minutes, but he has done nothing with his time yet, except be able to run fast in straight line and attempt to cross, ala Kostic.

So unless he shows more then that, he won't be much of a loss at all. Or next manager moves him to LB in 433, because his attacking game seems limited for winger role so far. Athleticism, ok defending and some urgency in forward runs can be enough for fullback role. But isn't for a winger role. Case in point Timothy Weah.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
of course they would have been willing to die for the shirt as they were miserable footballers who offered nothing to a club in juventus caliber and they were aware of it. zaccagni and felipe anderson are coming for big bucks to replace chiesa and soule. i am not happy with this trend of demolition and downgrade of juventus to continue and wish us to keep what we have, some of the most sought young attackers in europe such as kenan yıldız, soule and iling jr instead of giving huge payrises to dog turds who are reaching the end of their failed careers from lazio.
They're not. Stopped there.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Attack of Vlaho, Yildiz, Chiesa, Soule, F. Anderson and Zaccagni ? With proper coach it might even work to some extend, but thats not scudetto winning material

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Attack of Vlaho, Yildiz, Chiesa, Soule, F. Anderson and Zaccagni ? With proper coach it might even work to some extend, but thats not scudetto winning material
Scudetto winners inter have Thuram, Lautaro, Sarr, Buchanan, Arnautovic and Sanchez at 40 yo. I'd argue attack won't be the problem. Midfield is where we need all the upgrades we can get.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 22)