Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (63 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus , monitors the situation of Mattia Zaccagni (expires 2025) whose renewal with the Lazio seemed like a formality but has not yet arrived. The director Giuntoli has already liked him since his Napoli days and there have already been contacts with his entourage (including a dinner in recent weeks). (@_Morik92)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventus , monitors the situation of Mattia Zaccagni (expires 2025) whose renewal with the Lazio seemed like a formality but has not yet arrived. The director Giuntoli has already liked him since his Napoli days and there have already been contacts with his entourage (including a dinner in recent weeks). (@_Morik92)
What a fucking joke.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What a fucking joke.
gimme good players you'd sign, especially midfielders and fullbacks

i'm honestly out of ideas. a few years ago i had long wish lists with names like fabinho @ monaco, rodri @ villarreal or firmino @ hoffenheim, now i don't even have a list. i wouldn't mind mikel merino or fabián ruiz, kökcü looks like an interesting player too, but i wouldn't expect either to do wonders anyway

:boh:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
gimme good players you'd sign, especially midfielders and fullbacks

i'm honestly out of ideas. a few years ago i had long wish lists with names like fabinho @ monaco, rodri @ villarreal or firmino @ hoffenheim, now i don't even have a list. i wouldn't mind mikel merino or fabián ruiz, but i wouldn't expect either to do wonders anyway

:boh:
Zaccagni plays LW. We already have 3 players who can play there, but the stupid coach doesn’t want to use them there or even play that system. This would literally be the most pointless signing ever. Unless we are selling those other players.

If we are signing him because he’s Italian then obviously we have total retardation at all levels.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Zaccagni plays LW. We already have 3 players who can play there, but the stupid coach doesn’t want to use them there or even play that system. This would literally be the most pointless signing ever. Unless we are selling those other players.

If we are signing him because he’s Italian then obviously we have total retardation at all levels.
question is not even about zaccagni, although if we'd switch to 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 or similar, we could use a lw. unless we completely fuck up the end of this current season, next season the team will have to play over 60 matches, depth will be much more important than it is currently. also we might still sell chiesa and i'm sure iling is on the market. i also expect motta to take over and he uses wingers

i'm just curious who would anyone here wanna buy

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
question is not even about zaccagni, although if we'd switch to 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 or similar, we could use a lw. unless we completely fuck up the end of this current season, next season the team will have to play over 60 matches, depth will be much more important than it is currently. also we might still sell chiesa and i'm sure iling is on the market. i also expect motta to take over and he uses wingers

i'm just curious who would anyone here wanna buy
I mean, there's a whole list of LW talents I would rather have than Zaccagni, who is a known entity. Dude has like two goals and zero assists and injury problems this year. :lol: We shouldn't be accepting anyone just because Giuntoli or Allegri says so. This signing reeks of nepotism and pointlessness.

Speaking of talents, how about that Lisztes son? He available? I remember reading he can play a number of positions and seems like a good talent.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Junetoli needs to play more FM

Surely he can unearth another unknown gem like Kvara

I don't know who this Zaccagni dude is. Gives Floro-Flores vibes but if he's the alternative to Anderson, I'd rather have the lolzillian on a free. We do need depth options tho.

JJ needs a moneyball-esque intervention right now

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus consider Sofyan Amrabat this summer. The midfielder after a disappointing spell with Manchester United, plus an expiring contract in 2025 could be available for as little as €20m. Giuntoli could purpose an idea of an exchange with Arthur Melo (@cmdotcom)

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventus consider Sofyan Amrabat this summer. The midfielder after a disappointing spell with Manchester United, plus an expiring contract in 2025 could be available for as little as €20m. Giuntoli could purpose an idea of an exchange with Arthur Melo (@cmdotcom)
I was just thinking about how Arthur is the perfect player for Ten Hag

What possible reason could we have to sign Zaccagni when you already have chiesa, iling, yildiz, soule, kostic even Weah and so many weak areas that need total retooling CM and the entire defense.

Unless the plan is to retain Allegri and his 3-5-2, sell Chiesa and soule then play Zaccagni upfront with Vlahovic :lol3:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
As is the case now in the boring world of transfer rumour "exclusives" there's a new story every day about Koopmeiners, each with some different formula for his transfer. I'm now 100% convinced that we aren't signing him, seen it every window in recent years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 40)