Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (66 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Have we actually been linked to anyone that Giuntoli has bought. Alcaraz got announced before anyone knew what happened
same with weah

and have we actually bought anyone that the press linked to us

i mean all the links to lukaku, samardzic, zaniolo, kessié, sergej, parisi, berardi, phillips, de paul, hojbjerg, henderson et al, a complete army of mostly jabroni and semi-jabroni that tuz freaked out over

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
same with weah

i mean all the links to lukaku, samardzic, zaniolo, kessié, sergej, parisi, berardi, phillips, de paul, hojbjerg, henderson et al, a complete army of mostly jabroni and semi-jabroni that tuz freaked out over
we almost bought sms again

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
same with weah

I cross the links off my list tbh. All the smoke about Koop and I'm pretty sure he'll just go to EPL and Soule will start for us, not get sold

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
We shouldn’t buy players after they have had Serie A success. It’s too expensive. Koopmeiners cost Atalanta just 14m when they bought him. We need to go straight to the source and not wait for the markup. In fact, Giuntoli already was doing that at Napoli with Kim for example.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I cross the links off my list tbh. All the smoke about Koop and I'm pretty sure he'll just go to EPL and Soule will start for us, not get sold
where to sign (even though they are very different when it comes to their positions, skills, experience)

We shouldn’t buy players after they have had Serie A success. It’s too expensive. Koopmeiners cost Atalanta just 14m when they bought him. We need to go straight to the source and not wait for the markup. In fact, Giuntoli already was doing that at Napoli with Kim for example.
that's extremely difficult, those players are hit and miss. imagine tuz after replacing soulé with skov olsen or getting el khannouss instead of koopmeiners, and the new guy should make the transition from a belgian club fighting for podium to jj where an away draw is considered as the end of the world by the fans spoiled by 9 straight scudetti. the pressure at atalanta is very different to juventus

it would be nice though

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Weston mckennie is looking for an increase in his current salary of €2.5M per season as he is aware of increased number of teams interested in him as well as having his best season in terms of assists. Giuntoli is willing to sit down and listen.

[@Gazzetta_it)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Weston mckennie is looking for an increase in his current salary of €2.5M per season as he is aware of increased number of teams interested in him as well as having his best season in terms of assists. Giuntoli is willing to sit down and listen.

[@Gazzetta_it)
To the offers for McK I hope.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In the event of Juventus failing to qualify for the champions league next season by finishing in sixth place, the club would be forced to declare bankruptcy and Elkann would sell the club. (@Gazzetta_it)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus insists on Riccardo Calafiori of Bologna. The Italian defender is valued at €25m but the club would like the inclusion of a technical counterpart to maneuver the deal. Bologna are interested in Facundo Gonzalez currently on loan to Sampdoria (@Gazzetta_it)

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
In the event of Juventus failing to qualify for the champions league next season by finishing in sixth place, the club would be forced to declare bankruptcy and Elkann would sell the club. (@Gazzetta_it)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus insists on Riccardo Calafiori of Bologna. The Italian defender is valued at €25m but the club would like the inclusion of a technical counterpart to maneuver the deal. Bologna are interested in Facundo Gonzalez currently on loan to Sampdoria (@Gazzetta_it)
Gazzetta della merda , maybe it's intermerda that is bankrupt, and the owner is awol, we have an owner that is actually worth billions, this is nothing but click bait, gazzetta is a rag I wouldn't even wipe my ass with, an intermerda backer, since day one, don't believe this shit ever.It's inter that is in trouble but this rag won't print that, and their journalists are nothing but hacks, the editor is worse.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Zaccagni is far from a renewal with Lazio and Juventus monitoring the Italians situation and are ready to offer him higher wages than Lazio. He has requested a salary from the biancocelesti of €3.5m and Lazio would deprive themselves of the forward player for €20m .(@tuttosport)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Gazetta are litterally owned by the enemy.

They have no other intentions with Juve but to smear and destabilise. Not even just click bait for revenue, but are super obvious with their agenda against Juve.
exactly. and while they are owned by the enemy, they also sponsor inda and are their official press partner

they fail to even mention zhang and his absence, they never question inda's shady and extremely shaky finances, they already started to wash acerbi clean. and headlines like these speak for themselves:

find the difference. fucking rats.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The bitching and moaning session that would happen on this forum if we did that would be unmatched.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Zaccagni is far from a renewal with Lazio and Juventus monitoring the Italians situation and are ready to offer him higher wages than Lazio. He has requested a salary from the biancocelesti of €3.5m and Lazio would deprive themselves of the forward player for €20m .(@tuttosport)
No way they gonna get 20m for Zaccagni one year before his contract expires.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 42)