Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Bonucci's transfer to Union Berlin has a negative economic impact on the 2022-23 financial year amounting to €5.6m.

[@JuventusFC)

- - - Updated - - -

West Ham progressing talks with Juventus to sign Filip Kostić. Both loan and permanent deal have been discussed, The Hammers still hoping to get this deal over the line before window closes with juve not needing to find a replacement for kostic.

[@GraemeBailey)

- - - Updated - - -

West Ham continue negotiations with Juventus for Filip Kostic. The WHUFC still hopes to complete this deal before the market closes. Also for Samuel Iling-Junior west Ham have asked for information so as to see feasibility of signing him.
(@GraemeBailey via @90min_Football)

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Selling our best and most productive left sided player, we got him at a good price too. Allegri needs to go, he has destroyed our team and kept trash like Sandro and McKennie. Absolute criminal.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
The entire world: Allegri, we need to let Sandro and McKennie go. They are dogshjt.
Allegri: They are integral for my team

Playing Sandro those games just to keep him around for another year was the strongest punch in my face I've ever felt. I am fortunate to never have been punched in the face. So it's not saying much. But I am sure someone in the world would agree.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The entire world: Allegri, we need to let Sandro and McKennie go. They are dogshjt.

Playing Sandro those games just to keep him around for another year was the strongest punch in my face I've ever felt. I am fortunate to never have been punched in the face. So it's not saying much. But I am sure someone in the world would agree.
Mister and Sandro have an inseparable relationship.

Just look at my profile pic. He's clearly in awe of the Brazilian beast. Their beautiful relationship should feature in JJ's next mini-series documentary.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just when we are screaming out for a regista...

- - - Updated - - -

I think I heard him talking something similar at Juventibus and it was only his hypothesis I suppose. Anyway, my Italian is only decent at best so I could be wrong and I was listening to it in the background.
He said it in English on GJustJuve yesterday

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

I've boxed for 20+ years and been punched in the face very hard many times.

Sandro and Allegri staying hurts way more.

The pain of a punch eventually goes away. Allegri and Sandro are here to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)