Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
#Giuntoli tried twice to find the signature of Lazar #Samardžić with Napoli last January.

#Juventus would be interested in a similar payment to #Inter for the Serbian (€5m loan + 15m obiligation + bonuses) after they make some sales

(@NicoSchira via YouTube)

——

for some reason I doubt he’s a real target, or at least I think that Diarra is preferred.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
#Giuntoli tried twice to find the signature of Lazar #Samardžić with Napoli last January.

#Juventus would be interested in a similar payment to #Inter for the Serbian (€5m loan + 15m obiligation + bonuses) after they make some sales

(@NicoSchira via YouTube)

——

for some reason I doubt he’s a real target, or at least I think that Diarra is preferred.
its also quite logical, he is a mezzala and we have Pogba, Fagioli, Miretti, Rabiot and McKennie for the mezzala role, while only Locatelli is capable of playing DM/regista.
Stacking up so many mezzalas doesnt really make sense. Diarra all the way.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
its also quite logical, he is a mezzala and we have Pogba, Fagioli, Miretti, Rabiot and McKennie for the mezzala role, while only Locatelli is capable of playing DM/regista.
Stacking up so many mezzalas doesnt really make sense. Diarra all the way.
Diarra doesn’t seem like a DM either, but I’m only basing that off things I’ve read, and seeing his positioning with Strasbourg, so idk how true that actually is. Just seems he’s also more offensive minded.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Samardzic is more like a nr 10 then a mezzala, so he would be nice addition. Creative AMs turned into mezzalas in these 352 formations serie a teams love these days.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
offcial statement of Juventus about Rovella…

are you ready for this?

- 2 year loan
- OPTION to buy in 17M
- No % of future sale

IMG_2313.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

are you ready for this?

- 2 year loan
- OPTION to buy in 17M
- No % of future sale

IMG_2313.jpeg
to be fair… in the Italian oficial site it does say obligation… seems to be an error on the English site

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We tried playing that a few times and looked like shit each single time iirc. We don't have the mid for it at all.
And you're right a midfield pairing of locatelli and rabiot has proven not to work, we don't have any other kids currently that would make it work either. Which makes this idea of playing a 2 man central midfield pairing all the more baffling even if one of the outside midfielders come inwards we are still going to be overpowered and outrun by many teams.

- - - Updated - - -

are you ready for this?

- 2 year loan
- OPTION to buy in 17M
- No % of future sale

IMG_2313.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

to be fair… in the Italian oficial site it does say obligation… seems to be an error on the English site
2 year loan whilst lazio received 40 mill straight up for sms. Fucking hell why do we even deal with these Italian peasants if they can't even be remotely serious about their offers

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
And you're right a midfield pairing of locatelli and rabiot has proven not to work, we don't have any other kids currently that would make it work either. Which makes this idea of playing a 2 man central midfield pairing all the more baffling even if one of the outside midfielders come inwards we are still going to be overpowered and outrun by many teams.

- - - Updated - - -

2 year loan whilst lazio received 40 mill straight up for sms. Fucking hell why do we even deal with these Italian peasants if they can't even be remotely serious about their offers
Looks like we are desperate to offload players on any conditions.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004

are you ready for this?

- 2 year loan
- OPTION to buy in 17M
- No % of future sale

IMG_2313.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

I can't comprehend this. Wtf is Guintoli doing, does Lotito have his naked video somewhere holding him for ransom

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)