Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pellegrini showed absolutely nothing, so it's a good deal.

But I must say I'm disappointed we never gave Rovella a real chance.
agreed on both points basically, but "good deal' is a bit of a stretch. pellegrini will be sold with minusvalenza. i guess it's still the best offer jj got for him so there's that too.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We made a swap with Spinazolla , wasnt he sold for more than his worth??
that's a short term fix and spina's more or less realistic value wasn't that much below his eventual fee

pellegrini on the other hand, he was never ever even close to the amount paratici paid for him. terrible business

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Thats actually clever way of use of next generation. Huijsen and Yildiz used between first team and next generation according to the needs of both teams. But I think there are some rules which prevent it from happening, meaning if a player plays x games for first team (3 I think) can't play for next generation. So Albanese is probably writing bullshit yet again.

Jun 16, 2020

Thats actually clever way of use of next generation. Huijsen and Yildiz used between first team and next generation according to the needs of both teams. But I think there are some rules which prevent it from happening, meaning if a player plays x games for first team (3 I think) can't play for next generation. So Albanese is probably writing bullshit yet again.
5 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)