Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I mean Berardi for 20m and 3.5m wages is an easy answer. I'd sell Kostic to fund.

Gurus say we want him at that price.

Kean has always scored just enough and had enough athletic moments where you question whether he might actually be quite good in a couple years.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I mean Berardi for 20m and 3.5m wages is an easy answer. I'd sell Kostic to fund.

Gurus say we want him at that price.

Kean has always scored just enough and had enough athletic moments where you question whether he might actually be quite good in a couple years.
He can, his head is the problem.
Talent wise he doesn't lack anything.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
There are two options for Soule: one leads to Sassuolo, involving a permanent transfer as part of the Berardi deal, and the other involves Frosinone. [@AlfredoPedulla]
I'd hold on to Soule for another year. He's progressed a lot in the past season. If he does the same this season he could be useful, especially as he has room to improve physically.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'd hold on to Soule for another year. He's progressed a lot in the past season. If he does the same this season he could be useful, especially as he has room to improve physically.
yeah idk, pedulla reporting that he’s gonna leave either way. We’ll see. I’m indifferent about him, but he has improved for sure. If we dont get berardi and still dump him, we will need to replace him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Schira:
Expected a new round talks in the next days between #Juventus and #Chelsea for Romelu #Lukaku. They are working to reach an agreement. The belgian striker has agreed personal terms with #Juve for a contract until 2026 (€10M/year) with option for 2027 and wants to join Bianconeri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)