Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What was in the tweet and who was it by?

It was by Romeo Agresti saying that Juventus has promised/told Bonucci that he will start this coming season.

He must been trolling (prolly targeting our boys @Bianconero81 and @Badass J Elkann ) and regretted it, because it was deleted fairly quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Weirdly enough, he posted this just before that

Edit: Now I understand the confusion, the first tweet claiming Juventus told bonucci he will be a starter, was by someone else, using Agresti as source only. They must deleted it when they re-read the agresti tweet, and saw he was saying the opposite of that :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
People say rabiot is money orientated and yet sms went to Saudi Arabia and rabiot agreed to stay another year

Fuck em both. One lacks ambiton, the other is a lackadaisical baguette wielding French Faggot.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure he is sponsored by Nike instead of Adidas, so he might not be allowed to be seen in other company's merchandise.

I don't think it's a transfer rumor or speculation, I found it odd he would rep a completely different team's shirt.

1689171897322.png
:howler: :rofl: These BS Bogus reports. Yes, we're going to sell Chiesa for peanuts because that's his valuation on that pathetic website.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
What is more depressing - an off season with any decent player worth something being constantly linked with moves away and nothing good realistically incoming
or
weekly episodes of Jihadball?

Personally I choose the off season, that way at least I don’t have to watch or read anything and it’s easier to stay away.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
It will be harder to attract top players with no CL football, sad fact of the matter.
True, but the thing is we can't afford such players anyway. We couldn't afford em before the no CL and we def can't now.

Potential blessing in disguise I guess, our transfer strategy up till the Higgers signing worked wonders: opportunities, bargains and hidden gems scouted and selected to work well with the project we were building. Seems like that's Giuntoli MO so I guess we're all hoping we'll be able to do the same or similar again.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
better than mine lol

we'll need a manager for his manager (me) so we'd hire you no hesitation to my manager while i manage him. i learned a lot about money laundering thru following juve :beppe:
That's perfect, I'll hire myself a manager (@DAiDEViL) to do all of both of our work and you and I can play chess and count our Fr3shly cleaned money all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)