Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I will not lose one second of sleep if Vlahovic leaves, and I trust Giuntoli will be able to replace him
With who though? We are probably the most unattractive club in all of the top leagues right now and we are broke.

What attacking players would want to come and play under that creativity destroying Allegri?

I'm not Vlahovics biggest fan but trust me we won't replace him with anyone better.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Vlahovic in PSG , is Neymar still there? I wonder what role he will have there - i guess he will be close monitoring Mbappe scoring 25+ in the league and he will only score 10-15 max coz is an easy mediocre championship tho.
the other thing is if f they are getting Vlahovic is this means Mbappe is heading to Madrid? Coz atm Vlahovic would be the 3rd wheel there.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Vlahovic in PSG , is Neymar still there? I wonder what role he will have there - i guess he will be close monitoring Mbappe scoring 25+ in the league and he will only score 10-15 max coz is an easy mediocre championship tho.
the other thing is if f they are getting Vlahovic is this means Mbappe is heading to Madrid? Coz atm Vlahovic would be the 3rd wheel there.
everything points out to Mbappe sale, Vlaho would be their CF, but they will be buying moar wingers too.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I did a little laugh to myself reading a story where it said they believed Vlahovic was the heir to Mbappe for PSG. Light years apart.

But yeah, he might score 25 goals if he plays every game and they keep Neymar and surround him with stars in that league. He's a guy who needs service and to be the focal point. Not really relevant for Juve's current situation but it might be great for him. At the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he goes there and he's no more impressive than Icardi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)