Summer mercato 2021-22 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like it for short term solution, besides age, has speed, top level finishing (last arteta season anomaly, otherwise tend to be top 4 scorer every epl season). Tactical flexibility in being both excellent as LW and as CF/point of reference for attack like Ronaldo.

With the bonus that Auba is more depectively hard working player. Covers plenty of ground so Allegri would like him. Has the highest top level win now ability of all the players linked.

Main minus besides age is, he would turn Dai into badass level hating spammer lol, because of his bad fashion sense that rivals that of Firmino.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Financially speaking and age wise? They have someone else planned for next summer? Because the other names they mention are dead weight backup players mostly.

Not that I would touch Griezmann when we have Dybala, and Lacazette is more like Lazio or Roma level. But 2020 Auba would be dead on replacement for a high scoring LW.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
scamacca or kean, which one would you prefer? i lean towards kean mainly because of his homegrown status. scamacca wouldn't be that bad either, plus cheaper, lower wages, but we should free up a space to have him in the squad, and honestly, i'd prefer to have kean + an other player, either a midfielder or an actual footballer as our 4th cb.
Kean is defenitely better for me.

alaska

May 25, 2013
If we get Kean we need to get a top LW too. Improve team by quantity.
Agree, but who could we realistically get at the 11th hour? I don't see us linked with wingers at all.

- - - Updated - - -

It died a very very long time ago…
I almost studied journalism in university but switched before I made a real commitment. Thank God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)