Summer mercato 2021-22 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
For me, Scamacca and Raspadori are way ahead of Kean and I don't hate Kean.

Gun to my head, I would choose Scamacca.

Players like Lacazette and Aubameyang should not be considered IMO.
Three year contract with high wages, come on! We are not Juve if we don't do it

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed

remember when we thought tribalfootball and goal were awful sources lol
I blame Twitter

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Insigne would be a direct starter for us. Im not a huge fan of him, but he can hold the ball and create chances. Something only Cuadrado and Dybala can do in our team. If cheap, I would be ok with his arrival, and find another midfielder.

Zapata or Muriel for cheap would be good and realistic options too.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It will be Kean and that's the best option as he's homegrown and did well enough for PSG. He's still very young and homegrown - this is very important for us, we're in dire need of adding more HG players to the first team. People hate this option because Kean doesn't make sense as a direct replacement of CR7 but in reality he's not that at all. You don't replace Ronaldo with one player, that's literally impossible.

I kind of hope the whole movement happened a bit earlier though, perhaps we'd be able to do something more about the midfield now that we will have more cash. The attack will be fine but we all know the state of the midfield.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Regardless of the fact that Ronaldo made his decision late, the management should have been working on potential options in the background knowing that Ronaldo wasn't happy... That seemed obvious by watching his mannerisms as just a spectator.

I really hope that they have something big up their sleeve to make up for the fact that he left.

Even with his departure, I still view the midfield as the biggest area for improvement. I think we need to add a top class midfielder with the money saved. And I mean a guy that can carry the midfield almost on his own ... I am talking about a Pogba profile player

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The Axel Witsel track waits. Tottenham are only willing to close the deal for Mckennie on loan or in an exchange with Ndombele who is not interested in Juve.(Gazzetta)

- - - Updated - - -

There will be no exchange between Aaron Ramsey and Ruben Neves.(Gazzetta)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
The Axel Witsel track waits. Tottenham are only willing to close the deal for Mckennie on loan or in an exchange with Ndombele who is not interested in Juve.(Gazzetta)

- - - Updated - - -

Of course that was to be the case.

Though gotta say I love how unappealing we are for a club of such historic stature lol.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Insigne to Juventus might be the least likely transfer I've heard lately. We're more likely to sign Mendy from prison.
He's free next summer, no one wants to sign him and ADL will not renew his contract. It's very possible as long as we want it.

I'd personally like the transfer a lot; he'd slot right in CR7s position at LW, offer a lot creatively for our other forwards and he's coming off one of the best seasons of his life. Also he'd bolster our core of talented Italian players which is a significant recipe for success for any team.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Of course that was to be the case.

Though gotta say I love how unappealing we are for a club of such historic stature lol.
Its not just the club, it's also the league we are in.

Hakimi, Donnarumma, Lukaku and potentially Ronaldo.

4 of the league's best players of last season all leaving in the same window.

We need the ESL else we are officially the next Olympique Lyonnais pre Qatari takeover.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Non e pista calda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)