Summer mercato 2021-22 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Commisso rejected 60 million euros bid from atletico madrid but again we should not try any panic buys
That 20 million should be UCL win bonus for all, so they can be happy when we are happy too

- - - Updated - - -

I always have in the back of my head that Commisso is a Juventino behind the mask. He may appear mardy about us in the media there but I bet the flame still flickers.
At least he need to calma their fans

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 26, 2016
Insigne is far more tolerable than Icunti however. He can also create, operate outside the penalty box, and play a variety of roles. He's not as one dimensional as the Wanda Cum Dumpster. Having said that, fuck them both.
Nothing beats starting my day with a cup of fresh coffee and a Bianconero81 Post filled with accurate and well deserved roasting , lol :lol2::rofl:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Offer for Vlahovic 55 + 20 bonuses. Guru that is trustworthy and that appears on Juventibus
Let’s be honest. Haaland ship sailed a couple of seasons ago. And we won’t be spending 150m anytime soon. Next best thing would be this kid. Get him now. Save hassle in looking for a striker for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)