Summer mercato 2021-22 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Offer for Vlahovic 55 + 20 bonuses. Guru that is trustworthy and that appears on Juventibus
Do you think we will splash that much? I know we have freed up a huge chunk in wages but I don't see us investing heavy at this point. Vlahovic makes most sense amongst the other names.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Do you think we will splash that much? I know we have freed up a huge chunk in wages but I don't see us investing heavy at this point. Vlahovic makes most sense amongst the other names.
If it's true that man city is going to pay the 30m for Ronaldo then yes absolutely.

As I said before, Ronaldo was costing the P&L 85m a year. 70m for vlahovic with a salary of say 4m would cost the club 22m a year. So yes.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
If it's true that man city is going to pay the 30m for Ronaldo then yes absolutely.

As I said before, Ronaldo was costing the P&L 85m a year. 70m for vlahovic with a salary of say 4m would cost the club 22m a year. So yes.
Structurally yes. But it makes little sense having him, Kean and Morata imo. With Dybala, Chiesa and Kulu (without even mentioning the other come to wide operators) it would seem strange to revert to 2 up top.

Have a straight shootout between Kean and Morata for a spot this season whilst making inroads/keeping tabs on Vlahovic to see if he’s the real deal.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Pedulla reported yesterday, that we would sign 2 strikers after CR's farewell. Kean will himself cost the same amount, City paying for CR. I don't see us making any big splash on midfield.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Similar to ramsey....

Injury prone wise.

I don’t get how the flat out falsity of what some members sprout here seems to stick:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/axel-witsel/verletzungen/spieler/35047

The guy returned from ACL in a miraculous time ffs. If that happened to Ramsey at this stage in his career he’d be dead. Even a younger Zaniolo didn’t bounce back this quickly.

He’s not the player I want tbh, but if we could all stop super spreading bullshit that would be great.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don’t get how the flat out falsity of what some members sprout here seems to stick:

The guy returned from ACL in a miraculous time ffs. If that happened to Ramsey at this stage in his career he’d be dead. Even a younger Zaniolo didn’t bounce back this quickly.

He’s not the player I want tbh, but if we could all stop super spreading bullshit that would be great.
A lot of it is genetics. Anyone can sustain an ACL injury given enough trauma and bad fortune but some will recover really well and fast. Others such as Zaniolo for example are more susceptible and may struggle their whole career. It also depends on how severe the injury is, because they aren't all torn or ruptured in the same way.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

It was an Achilles injury, not an ACL.

rainhard

May 5, 2004

They took the 31m too easily, if those add with tax and go for years then it sucks faster than any vacuum pump in the world

Jun 16, 2020
Let's see if he'll stay healthy.

Allegri is left to deal with the mess the board has created YET AGAIN for him.

Then proceed to blame Allegri when Morata sulks on the pitch or Dybala is posting tik tok videos from his hospital bed.
Tbh I don’t expect that Allegri sees this as a disaster. I also don’t think that this transfer suddenly happened overnight. As soon as Kane pulled out everything happened pretty quickly. Behind the scenes it’s probably already known by some time now that he’ll leave. Ronaldo is a great player but far from Allegri material, and at this point in his career every manager will has his struggles with Ronaldo as long as the team isn’t build around him. We don’t have the resources nor the will to do that.

Allegri is here for the long term. Has enough respect to not win a Scudetto and continue building a this team. I think that he rather rotates between players and tries different tactics than being ‘stuck’ with Ronaldo, as he’s obligated to play him in 90% of the games.

With the salaries lowered by ~100m net over 2 seasons, the capital increase, the end of the pandemic and of course the benefits of the increased sponsorships, probably good times are ahead in the coming years.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Let's see if he'll stay healthy.

Allegri is left to deal with the mess the board has created YET AGAIN for him.

Then proceed to blame Allegri when Morata sulks on the pitch or Dybala is posting tik tok videos from his hospital bed.
Ever since Pogba and Vidal left, Allegri was forbidden a proper midfield. It's his punishment forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)