Summer mercato 2021-22 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Kean is very talented and had a good season at PSG.

He should be the choosen one, since we can't get Vlahovic or Isak in the short-term. No to past their prime players like Icardi and Aubameyang.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
scamacca or kean, which one would you prefer? i lean towards kean mainly because of his homegrown status. scamacca wouldn't be that bad either, plus cheaper, lower wages, but we should free up a space to have him in the squad, and honestly, i'd prefer to have kean + an other player, either a midfielder or an actual footballer as our 4th cb.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
scamacca or kean, which one would you prefer? i lean towards kean mainly because of his homegrown status. scamacca wouldn't be that bad either, plus cheaper, lower wages, but we should free up a space to have him in the squad, and honestly, i'd prefer to have kean + an other player, either a midfielder or an actual footballer as our 4th cb.
Haven't watches Scamacca enough to form an opinion, but Kean would be OK. I'd rather us go gun blazing for Haaland next year (pipe dream, I know) than wasting funds on possible one-season wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)