Summer mercato 2021-22 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I’m gonna back this sniper til the day he leaves.
Of course I am going to cheer for him should he sign and I`ll only judge him by Juve performance related things but as a person and his game play - Im definitely not a fan of his.

- - - Updated - - -

Why cant we get linked with some relevant player.
I mean Auba was great once but so was Van Basten and you dont see us get linked with him..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I was expecting all those links tbh. Auba, Icardi, Kean, Jovic were obvious links. I am surprised that there is no any Belotti and Zapata links.
Zapata - I like him but he is getting older and not worth an investment (should he be cheaper its another thing but thats not the case)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Icunti :yuck: :inter:

It should be forbidden to procure absolute garbage and dross like Icunti - former captain of our hated rivals and then moved to Paris to play for Moneyfag Camel Shaggers FC - absolutely abysmal. He is tainted beyond any semblance of hope, and his devious duplicitous cunt of a wife, the Harlot of Haedo only elevates the disgust factor to unbearable.

Aubameyang :rofl: :howler:

We really do love living in the past.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Icunti :yuck: :inter:

It should be forbidden to procure absolute garbage and dross like Icunti - former captain of our hated rivals and then moved to Paris to play for Moneyfag Camel Shaggers FC - absolutely abysmal. He is tainted beyond any semblance of hope, and his devious duplicitous cunt of a wife, the Harlot of Haedo only elevates the disgust factor to unbearable.

Aubameyang :rofl: :howler:

We really do love living in the past.
wanda-nara-grande-fratello-vip.gif

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We need a serious player for the left side. Not another striker. The only thing Dybala can do reliably is strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)