Summer mercato 2021-22 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Focus on wingers if CR7 leaves. Bernardo Silva should be the main priority during those negotiations. If it somehow happens, try to sign a CM after that. Maybe that French young player and besides that consolidate the finances. We’ve been bleeding money over the past years, we should be okay until the wintermercato. No panic signings please.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Focus on wingers if CR7 leaves. Bernardo Silva should be the main priority during those negotiations. If it somehow happens, try to sign a CM after that. Maybe that French young player and besides that consolidate the finances. We’ve been bleeding money over the past years, we should be okay until the wintermercato. No panic signings please.
We have two strikers and a rookie Brazilian who is already injured just sign belotti and end this transfer window

Jun 16, 2020
We have two strikers and a rookie Brazilian who is already injured just sign belotti and end this transfer window
And end with 4 players for 1 position and only Chiesa for the left side? Strikers aren’t the problem.

And don’t forget if Chiesa becomes our main guy at the left wing, we only have Kulu for the right wing. Perhaps Cuadrado but the puzzle becomes unnecessary difficult. We need someone who’s able to play on the wing, preferably at the left side, although Bernardo Silva will do. He’s to good to say no to imo

Boksic

May 11, 2005
So who do you want Zapata? it is already late in the transfer window I think belotti would be a good signing
Belotti? Come on, did you see him in the Euros? He couldn't keep the ball.

He is a typical limited but energetic striker. Nowhere near the level we should be looking at, or any top team in Serie A.

I'd prefer Zapata but not at 45m, probably not at all.

The ball is in our court here why do we need to get the bad end of the deal? Ronaldo has a contract with us which he happily signed, if we can't find a suitable replacement we should keep him. It's not like he is going to not put in any effort and down the tools, he is far too driven for that.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus has initiated contacts with the entourage of Axel Witsel. The player has already given the go-ahead for the transfer. BVB can release him with minimum compensation.(Di Marzio)

- - - Updated - - -

And end with 4 players for 1 position and only Chiesa for the left side? Strikers aren’t the problem.

And don’t forget if Chiesa becomes our main guy at the left wing, we only have Kulu for the right wing. Perhaps Cuadrado but the puzzle becomes unnecessary difficult. We need someone who’s able to play on the wing, preferably at the left side, although Bernardo Silva will do. He’s to good to say no to imo
What is your fascination with the left wing Mandzukic and Morata have all played there but we need somebody upfront like Zapata for his link up play and goals

athas

Jul 15, 2007
If Ronaldo leaves, I wish we make a bid for SMS. With him and a little luck, we can have a shot at the Champions League this year.
Play SMS in a Mandzukic's role in 4-2-3-1:

SMS--------Dybala------Chiesa
--------Rabiot-----Loca--------​

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If everything remains the same and no other official changes are made, I'll give this mercato a 5 all things considered.

If we lose Ronaldo, sell Mckennie, and get Jesus and Witsel, I'll probably just be honest and give it a zero.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Juventus has initiated contacts with the entourage of Axel Witsel. The player has already given the go-ahead for the transfer. BVB can release him with minimum compensation.(Di Marzio)

- - - Updated - - -

What is your fascination with the left wing Mandzukic and Morata have all played there but we need somebody upfront like Zapata for his link up play and goals
Zapata scored less goals than Morata last year while playing 400 more minutes :lol2:

You want us to spend ~40 mil on a 30 year old Zapata? :shifty:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Just for some perspective (from a P&L viewpoint)........

Ronaldo costs us EU85m a year. 25m in amortization and 60m in gross wages.

Chiesa costs us EU22m a year. 12m in amortization and 10m in gross wages.

So in theory you could get almost 4 Chiesas for Ronaldo.

This is why I was not against selling him. But to orchestrate such a big and complicated restructuring, you need time. Time we don't have.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just for some perspective (from a P&L viewpoint)........

Ronaldo costs us EU85m a year. 25m in amortization and 60m in gross wages.

Chiesa costs us EU22m a year. 12m in amortization and 10m in gross wages.

So in theory you could get almost 4 Chiesas for Ronaldo.

This is why I was not against selling him. But to orchestrate such a big and complicated restructuring, you need time. Time we don't have.
Yep. Would have been fine moving on from him immediately after Euros, but now, after season has already begun. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)