Summer mercato 2021-22 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just for some perspective (from a P&L viewpoint)........

Ronaldo costs us EU85m a year. 25m in amortization and 60m in gross wages.

Chiesa costs us EU22m a year. 12m in amortization and 10m in gross wages.

So in theory you could get almost 4 Chiesas for Ronaldo.

This is why I was not against selling him. But to orchestrate such a big and complicated restructuring, you need time. Time we don't have.
Yea Chiesas are dope but how many Arthurs is it? :scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

This is why I was not against selling him. But to orchestrate such a big and complicated restructuring, you need time. Time we don't have.
The only thing we’d benefit is from the heavy salary. We’re not getting anywhere near €85m for him.

Also, we are notorious for overpaying awful players so we’ll sign 4 Ujfaluši’s and overcompensate the hell out of them

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Just absolute madness those numbers.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
The only thing we’d benefit is from the heavy salary. We’re not getting anywhere near €85m for him.

Also, we are notorious for overpaying awful players so we’ll sign 4 Ujfaluši’s and overcompensate the hell out of them
I think you misunderstand. If Juve sell Ronaldo for 25M (his amortization value), Juve will save 85M.

85M a year for Ronaldo~ 4 Chiesa ~ 4 Arthur ~ 8 Rabiot ~ 8 Ramsey ~ 4 SMS ~ 6 Locatelli ~ etc.....

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I did some quick numbers....

If we did a direct swap of Bernardo Silva to Ronaldo with no transfer fees on each side, we save 50m in year 1

If we sell McKennie the positive impact would be 26m including plusvalensa of 12m @ 30m fee.

We could then buy Icardi at 40m and Gosens at 40m..... And together they would 30m a year in total.

Overall the impact is positive 45m.

So just think. Ronaldo and McKennie out, Gosens, Silva and Icardi in and we are still ahead

Just sayin.

rainhard

May 5, 2004

I will add something

So in theory you could get almost 4 Chiesas for Ronaldo every year

rainhard

May 5, 2004
You can't calculate like that. Sure we could get 4 Chiesas for 1 Ronaldo, but only once. The next year we still have to pay for those 4 Chiesas, so no other Chiesas come in.
I am thinking to sell 2 of those Chiesas to oil club for total 200m every year after 1 year LOL
As Chiesa getting 100m offer from Liverpool while CR7 is not

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I did some quick numbers....

If we did a direct swap of Bernardo Silva to Ronaldo with no transfer fees on each side, we save 50m in year 1

If we sell McKennie the positive impact would be 26m including plusvalensa of 12m @ 30m fee.

We could then buy Icardi at 40m and Gosens at 40m..... And together they would 30m a year in total.

Overall the impact is positive 45m.

So just think. Ronaldo and McKennie out, Gosens, Silva and Icardi in and we are still ahead

Just sayin.
Aside from Icardi sucking ass and being a total scumbag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)