Summer mercato 2021-22 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You forgot literally the best italian player.
yeah sorry guys i did forget.

also to clarify i don't mean they all need to stay, i think the rule is 8, but some of those spots could be filled by youth players in case we need to ship out berna or rugani i guess @Osman

so if we use 2-3 spots for youth players, we'd still need out of those group 5 players. bonucci, chiellini, locatelli and chiesa are untouchable. the rest depends on market.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012

also to clarify i don't mean they all need to stay, i think the rule is 8, but some of those spots could be filled by youth players in case we need to ship out berna or rugani i guess @Osman

so if we use 2-3 spots for youth players, we'd still need out of those group 5 players. bonucci, chiellini, locatelli and chiesa are untouchable. the rest depends on market.
You forgot Pinsoglio as well

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Dybala counts for Serie A and CL as domestic trained since he was in Italy since 17-18.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus and Dybala's agent are planning a new meeting next week to understand if the salary demands of dybala can come down from the requested 10 million euros plus bonuses upto 15 million euros salary.(Gazzetta)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are asking for €30m in order to sell Mckennie, Juve would replace him with Pjanic, as per the request of Allegri (Tuttojuve)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)