Summer mercato 2021-22 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Pjanic's return to Juventus will be impossible without sales in the midfield, and to date there are no departures expected. There have been contacts between the parties on the occasion of the Gamper Trophy, but Juventus are not in a hurry. [@DiMarzio]
I'm starting to believe this Pjanic deal is mainly negotiated to announce to the world and Sassuolo in particular we're broke and can't overpay for Locatelli.

There's absolutely no logic in signing a 31 year old washed up player on 5m/season wages.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm starting to believe this Pjanic deal is mainly negotiated to announce to the world and Sassuolo in particular we're broke and can't overpay for Locatelli.

There's absolutely no logic in signing a 31 year old washed up player on 5m/season wages.
8.5m to be exact. Even with a 20% cut, he'd be taking in 6.7m for walking around the pitch.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What will really happen: we will get our deal for Locatelli and then offload Ramsey and get Pjanic on loan with the wages around 5mil net.
We will still offload more players - probably Pellegrini and Bernardeschi as there is no place in the squad. Here I'm still hoping that at the end of the window we will do exchange with Milan - Berna for Romagnoli. They really need RM.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
What will really happen: we will get our deal for Locatelli and then offload Ramsey and get Pjanic on loan with the wages around 5mil net.
We will still offload more players - probably Pellegrini and Bernardeschi as there is no place in the squad. Here I'm still hoping that at the end of the window we will do exchange with Milan - Berna for Romagnoli. They really need RM.
Berna is here to stay bro

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Getting rid of Ramsey and getting Pjanic on loan is a great deal. Not only we get a player at least a little useful, but we also reduce the wage bill 22m gross over 3 years.
But unless ramsey reduces his demand significantly I don’t see anybody going for him in this market.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Getting rid of Ramsey and getting Pjanic on loan is a great deal. Not only we get a player at least a little useful, but we also reduce the wage bill 22m gross over 3 years.
But unless ramsey reduces his demand significantly I don’t see anybody going for him in this market.
not really, Ramsey is benefitting from new tax law, him on 7m net cost us the same as Pjanic on 4,5m net (Pjanic cant use new law).
Berna is here to stay bro
We will see, cant see a place in the squad for him if we sign Loca.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
not really, Ramsey is benefitting from new tax law, him on 7m net cost us the same as Pjanic on 4,5m net (Pjanic cant use new law).

We will see, cant see a place in the squad for him if we sign Loca.
Right. Forgot about that. Still, Pjanic is much more useful.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
our Mercato ranks at 3 atm.

-We have failed to get a CAM
-Failed to sell Ramsey, or Berna, Or Dybala
-Loaned out Demiral without bringing anyone to bench Bonucci.
-Failed to get Donnaruma, the opportunity target of the decade.
-Failed to get a wing back, sold Frabotta and bought back De Sciglio as a starter.
-Set as our priority target, yet another Mediocre DM and waste an entire transfer window to get him and entire transfer budget at the expense of the above mentioned needs.
-Waste 5mil to get Kaio now without needed him, when we could get him for free at x-mas.

With Bonucci, De Sciglio and Locatelli as starter we create a huge handicap both in defensive solidarity and creativity capabilities,
again we are setting up an early CL discualification and making it harder to build a competitive team in the future
You are lost in your own world, mate. Nobody takes you seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because we didn't sign someone doesn't have to mean we failed in doing so.

I didn't fuck Emma Watson (sadly) but you can't say I failed at it. Simply because that's not possible.
:rofl: Dobar, buraz!

- - - Updated - - -

so, we were about to sign yusuf demir 6 months ago, but we decided to pull back. now he starts for barcelona and we are taking back their janitor for 6 million per year.
Legend.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus would like to close the deal for Locatelli before the transfer window ends with a new meeting being planned this week.(Tuttosport)
Demiral gone. Where Loca at? I blame @Mark . He revealed the truth. He did warn us it will be a poor mercato, :calmark:

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How are we supposed to enjoy the coming season knowing that we still have starters like Bentancur, Alex Sandro, Arthur and Rugani?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Maybe he'll be terrible, and he does have a horrible season under Sarri+a non season in Barcelona, but he still has this past value with 50 goals and assists in the three seasons when he was coached by Allegri. With Pjanic there is at least the hope that the coach who got the best out of him will manage to do the same again, or that we'll once again have a free-kick taker. Arthur on the other hand is just a zero.
You make too much sense. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Season starts in 12 days.

Our midfield. :lol:
I believe in Allegri's magic.

- - - Updated - - -

lol Barca are the worst run club in the last 25 years or so. Handing 8.5m/season to Pjanic is madness! And they managed to splash 400m+wages on Griezmann, Dembele and Coutinho.
Yet they won 4 (?) UCL titles in that period.

- - - Updated - - -

I think all clubs expect corona shit to hit the fan quite soon so I think all are worried about making any bigger move.

It's not only Juve that's quiet. This is not really normal imo, I've never seen this before.
tenor.gif

- - - Updated - - -

How are we supposed to enjoy the coming season knowing that we still have starters like Bentancur, Alex Sandro, Arthur and Rugani?
Because EuroMaxxx is back.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Starters?
A.Sandro yeah but he isnt that bad. We can definitely improve on him but he is not the reason why we suck.
Bentancur - Yeah he completely transformed from a good player to one who make terrible decisions.

Arthur is not exactly a starter.
Rugani is definitely not a starter... He is 4th choice defender so in 4-4-2 he isnt even the first sub...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)