Summer mercato 2021-22 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
but pjanic has a negative value.
Maybe he'll be terrible, and he does have a horrible season under Sarri+a non season in Barcelona, but he still has this past value with 50 goals and assists in the three seasons when he was coached by Allegri. With Pjanic there is at least the hope that the coach who got the best out of him will manage to do the same again, or that we'll once again have a free-kick taker. Arthur on the other hand is just a zero.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Maybe he'll be terrible, and he does have a horrible season under Sarri+a non season in Barcelona, but he still has this past value with 50 goals and assists in the three seasons when he was coached by Allegri. With Pjanic there is at least the hope that the coach who got the best out of him will manage to do the same again, or that we'll once again have a free-kick taker. Arthur on the other hand is just a zero.
Pjanshit is garbage. He's an expensive liability. I can't believe our management and scouts are so lazy and incompetent. The Benign Bosnian was already walking wounded before he left us - now he's beyond walking dead.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pjanshit is garbage. He's an expensive liability. I can't believe our management and scouts are so lazy and incompetent. The Benign Bosnian was already walking wounded before he left us - now he's beyond walking dead.
The thing that bothers me the most is Pjanic vs Locatelli while even if we do get the better one in Locatelli we still need another top midfielder and we all know we arent going to get this.

The only way we fix our team is if we manage to offload some as the lack of movement probably means we indeed need to sell first.
I guess we will have to wait a few years for this to be fixed through sales and contract running out.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Arthur and Pjanic have similar sideways passing characteristics but Arthur is younger and holds the ball better. We honestly don't need Pjanic and if anything, Arthur can be moulded into something useful. I don't see Pjanic starting a single match for us, another Iaquinta in the making.
both of them won't solve midfield issues. Especially creativity wise.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Pjanic's return to Juventus will be impossible without sales in the midfield, and to date there are no departures expected. There have been contacts between the parties on the occasion of the Gamper Trophy, but Juventus are not in a hurry. [@DiMarzio]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)