Summer mercato 2021-22 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Actually think it will happen with locatelli...now that Arthur is out for 3 months, by the time he is fit and up and running a player like pjanic on a free at reduced wages will probably be attractive to the club.

Wondering why we would need a player like jess or icardi if dybala and ronaldo are both staying and we have morata plus kulu chiesa and cuadrado...seems like a lot for 3 positions in the front third.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Actually think it will happen with locatelli...now that Arthur is out for 3 months, by the time he is fit and up and running a player like pjanic on a free at reduced wages will probably be attractive to the club.

Wondering why we would need a player like jess or icardi if dybala and ronaldo are both staying and we have morata plus kulu chiesa and cuadrado...seems like a lot for 3 positions in the front third.
Probably just media bullshit.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Chiesa is a better player than Pogba, I’d have him in my team above the modern Pogba any day of the week. And Loca is a 23 yo experienced player with a lot of upside, you are seriously underrating him.

You’re referencing eriksen and CAM’s - eriksen has been a huge flop for inter and now won’t be able to play in Italy. We also have no need for a CAM, we’ve not played with one since we had Zidane…
Only Cronios would be banging the “we shouldn’t have signed Chiesa” drum. :rofl:

Imagine thinking we shouldn’t have signed 22 year old Chiesa last summer for 50-60mil (not needing to be paid until next summer), after his brilliant season, capped off with being the best player at the Euros, so that we could afford to buy 28 year old Pogba this summer because he played a half dozen very good matches for France, after two horrendous seasons at ManU. :lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Only Cronios would be banging the “we shouldn’t have signed Chiesa” drum. :rofl:

Imagine thinking we shouldn’t have signed 22 year old Chiesa last summer for 50-60mil (not needing to be paid until next summer), after his brilliant season, capped off with being the best player at the Euros, so that we could afford to buy 28 year old Pogba this summer because he played a half dozen very good matches for France, after two horrendous seasons at ManU. :lol:
Pogba is a great player but I will definitely not say Chiesa wasnt a good signing..
Chiesa has proved his worth and reports say we rejected 100M from Chelsea for him.
Chiesa would probably move on to another club only if we ask him to which means he is a young player who would play for us for many years.
Only a mad man can say Chiesa isnt a great signing.

As for Pogba - He is a great player and would definitely improve us but when you get a chance to get someone like Chiesa or MDL you go for it.

As for this summer - I`d like us to sign Pogba but Im aware it is practically impossible for us to have both Ronaldo and Pogba.. Locatelli is a good addition but our creative skills in midfield are still lacking..

- - - Updated - - -

We should have neither. Why should we settle for a washed up Pjanic?
Are there any other teams that want Ramsey? If there are - we should sell him, otherwise its not a bad swap..

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Get rid of Ramsey 100% and get any young player with upside other than Pjanic. Does the fact that the great Pjanic a few years back is not wanted by anyone tells Juve something? Getting rid of Ramsey and getting Pjanic I don't think helps Juve's money issues?

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Is Aouar still available for $30m?
Or are we too broke for that?
Or has AA burned his bridges with the Lyon president?
Perhaps a combination of above?
Doubt Ramsey would fancy a move to Lyon. I thought DES was happy there. Maybe we can convince Rugani to go there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)