Summer mercato 2021-22 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
So who should we get? SMS is not available while Pogba is very costly and L.A seems to have his heart on Milan...
i would get pogba over locatelli but Our wage structure is already broken enough without giving Pogba astronomical figures.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one who when reads Cronios posts, pictures him smiling and thinking, oh my God I'm so gonna troll them now, can't believe they still haven't figured me out...
Gotta respect the man for doing this for 17 years now. Other trolls come and gone and yet he’s standing strong.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Do you actually ever get tired of being a clown bro? Serious question. History has proven you wrong time and time again.
I don't know the future, I just make logical assumptions and 90% of the times i am right.
I am bold enough to state my opinion and the reasons behind it, i am always open to change my mind should new Intel appears.
Time and time again I was proven right, despite my opinion was highly unpopular, because most of the ppl prefer unrealistic optimism instead of crude assessment of the situation.
What has been happening in the past decade with us each and every year spending most of our budget on new DMs and SSs is a fact, i called it alone, very early when i noticed the pattern and it keeps going.
it is a mistake that undermined our ability to create a competitive team, we are still struggling because of that and we have yet to learn anything from it.
So no, i will not stop criticizing this untill i see it fixed! I will not be intimidated by bullies!
We cannot keep buying players for the same position and keep ignoring the rest, this is a mistake!

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t ask him that. He can only tell you players he doesn’t want (all players we are linked to)

His understanding of football is far too limited
personally asking for a player means nothing, i believe with 40mil and dragusin at hand we can get pretty much everyone at Loca's level.
for exemple a player like Miranchuk. if a name is mentioned someone will claim that he is rubbish, or he will cost 100mil, or that he is not Italian etc etc.
Just like it happened with Erikson, he was deemed beyond reach, yet marotta, the very same marotta who failed to get any CAM in his entire carrier with us, just secured him within day at Inter and without breaking the bank.
Its not that we can't, but that we don't want to. we are looked into buying Mediocre defensive orientated and if possible with Italian NT caps, for no logical reasoning.
All the other Italian clubs with a fraction of our budget can find Cams, other than us. This is not normal, it is us having issues.
Indeed in the latest years Italy is not producing players on certain places (CBs, wing backs) and grow an abundance of them in DMs and SSs.
But this has to stop, we should stop wasting 40mils every year for new Locatellis
and make a 80mil bid every two years for someone like Pogbs or James, or Isco or SMS,
i am certain that it would be enough for a player of this class at his last year under contract!
we have been discussing this for more than a decade now, we could have a WC team by now, cosnisdering the money we ve spent on Mediocre talents and salaries on cripple mercenaries.
Instead of buying Chiesa last year and Locatelli this year, we could have saved enough money to buy a Pogbs this summer.
Instead of wasting trillions for the salaries of Ramsey, Can, Arthur and Rabbiot, we could just save those salaries for for half in numbers but proper starters.
We don't need more money, we just need to spend what we have wiser.
There are talks about Dybalas extension, since we got Chiesa to replace him, we should choose one of them, have Kulu as his sub and make space for a new starter.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't know the future, I just make logical assumptions and 90% of the times i am right.
I am bold enough to state my opinion and the reasons behind it, i am always open to change my mind should new Intel appears.
Time and time again I was proven right, despite my opinion was highly unpopular, because most of the ppl prefer unrealistic optimism instead of crude assessment of the situation.
What has been happening in the past decade with us each and every year spending most of our budget on new DMs and SSs is a fact, i called it alone, very early when i noticed the pattern and it keeps going.
it is a mistake that undermined our ability to create a competitive team, we are still struggling because of that and we have yet to learn anything from it.
So no, i will not stop criticizing this untill i see it fixed! I will not be intimidated by bullies!
We cannot keep buying players for the same position and keep ignoring the rest, this is a mistake!

- - - Updated - - -

personally asking for a player means nothing, i believe with 40mil and dragusin at hand we can get pretty much everyone at Loca's level.
for exemple a player like Miranchuk. if a name is mentioned someone will claim that he is rubbish, or he will cost 100mil, or that he is not Italian etc etc.
Just like it happened with Erikson, he was deemed beyond reach, yet marotta, the very same marotta who failed to get any CAM in his entire carrier with us, just secured him within day at Inter and without breaking the bank.
Its not that we can't, but that we don't want to. we are looked into buying Mediocre defensive orientated and if possible with Italian NT caps, for no logical reasoning.
All the other Italian clubs with a fraction of our budget can find Cams, other than us. This is not normal, it is us having issues.
Indeed in the latest years Italy is not producing players on certain places (CBs, wing backs) and grow an abundance of them in DMs and SSs.
But this has to stop, we should stop wasting 40mils every year for new Locatellis
and make a 80mil bid every two years for someone like Pogbs or James, or Isco or SMS,
i am certain that it would be enough for a player of this class at his last year under contract!
we have been discussing this for more than a decade now, we could have a WC team by now, cosnisdering the money we ve spent on Mediocre talents and salaries on cripple mercenaries.
Instead of buying Chiesa last year and Locatelli this year, we could have saved enough money to buy a Pogbs this summer.
Instead of wasting trillions for the salaries of Ramsey, Can, Arthur and Rabbiot, we could just save those salaries for for half in numbers but proper starters.
There are talks about Dybalas extension, since we got Chiesa to replace him, we should choose one of them, have Kulu as his sub and make space for a new starter.
So this mercato - Should we stand still in order to be able to get someone like Pogba for next year? (He will be out of contract soon unless he signs a new contract which in this case means he wants to stay.)

Also - We dont know our next season formation as I can see Locatelli working in 4-2-3-1 formation while Im not sure Pogba can work very well without 2 supporting midfielders alongside him.
If its 4-3-3 - We need both

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

I miss Badass :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)